President O'Biden

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So thankfully Twitter has a policy of controlling content that appears to be stolen info. Now I understand why they did it, and I agree, that material was not obtained legally.

Which goes back to what i have said earlier, nothing that was on that laptop can be used in a court of law, NOTHING!!!

If there was anything evidence of laws being broken on that computer, we would be screwed unless they could find other evidence.

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing democrats do is ever wrong or usable as evidence. They get a pass on everything.
Do you understand how chain of custody for evidence works? If the police had taken the laptop directly from him, then it could be used against him. But how many people did it go through before all of the "evidence" was released?????

The same thing is going to get Trump mostly off of the whole documents thing because they wont be able to prove he touched most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you understand how chain of custody for evidence works? If the police had taken the laptop directly from him, then it could be used against him. But how many people did it go through before all of the "evidence" was released?????

The same thing is going to get Trump mostly off of the whole documents thing because they wont be able to prove he touched most of them.
I'm quite familiar with chain of custody. I worked for/with the campus police during college. I'm sure it hasn't changed all that much. And a cool thing about digital evidence like that laptop is a crack forensics tech can tell exactly when anything was written to it which can then be used to prove custody at that specific time. But my comment was not specific to the laptop. It was a general comment based on the left's tenets.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Even CBS has finally investigated the Hunter Biden laptop and found the info it contained to be legitimate. The laptop was dropped off at the repair shop by HB and then abandoned, making it and its content fair game for the technician working on it - especially evidence of illegal activity. Nothing was stolen.

If this laptop had belonged to one of Trump's sons there would've been a grand jury summoned and indictments served within six months by the FBI. Instead, they sat on it while the Biden camp stifled media coverage during the campaign. This makes Watergate look like Romper Room.

"The independent analysis, by two cyber investigators from Minneapolis-based Computer Forensics Services, found no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with. Nor did it find any new files originating after April 2019, when store records indicate Biden dropped it off for repair."

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Even CBS has finally investigated the Hunter Biden laptop and found the info it contained to be legitimate. The laptop was dropped off at the repair shop by HB and then abandoned, making it and its content fair game for the technician working on it - especially evidence of illegal activity. Nothing was stolen.

If this laptop had belonged to one of Trump's sons there would've been a grand jury summoned and indictments served within six months by the FBI. Instead, they sat on it while the Biden camp stifled media coverage during the campaign. This makes Watergate look like Romper Room.

"The independent analysis, by two cyber investigators from Minneapolis-based Computer Forensics Services, found no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with. Nor did it find any new files originating after April 2019, when store records indicate Biden dropped it off for repair."
Yeah, the double standard of the left is immeasurably huge.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Media bias is nothing new, and the liberal bias favoring the Democrat party doesn't even raise eyebrows any more. However the collusion between the Biden camp and Twitter to squelch the Hunter laptop story steps up to a new level. When they conspired to censor the NY Post story it became a 1st Amendment violation. Nobody spoke of this until Elon Musk's Friday document dump revealing the nefarious communications between White House staff and Twitter management. Will any of the players on either side pay a price for trashing free speech, especially in an election year? Unfortunately, probably not.

"As the documents were being released, he tweeted, “Twitter acting by itself to suppress free speech is not a 1st amendment violation, but acting under orders from the government to suppress free speech, with no judicial review, is.”

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The “facilitator”:
And...he's gone.
IMG_20221206_174348.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Pilgrim

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow, now I see how easy it is to manipulate the people on the far right, that whole article was a joke, if you believed that the article was changed and that the original unedited "archive" is real, I have a bridge to sell you....

With that being said, I have never head of Paul Whelan, according to the article, he was accused of spying? No real detail on that but it would have been nice, guess that part does not fit their narrative????

As for Griner, she should have been left to serve her sentence, she is just another person who is hooked on drugs and thought that she could take her drugs with her to another country before checking to see if it was OK. I dont like that we traded an actual criminal for a drug addict.

Is being a drug addict considered normal to us now???? I guess we should ask Hunter......

Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Wow, now I see how easy it is to manipulate the people on the far right, that whole article was a joke, if you believed that the article was changed and that the original unedited "archive" is real, I have a bridge to sell you....

With that being said, I have never head of Paul Whelan, according to the article, he was accused of spying? No real detail on that but it would have been nice, guess that part does not fit their narrative????

As for Griner, she should have been left to serve her sentence, she is just another person who is hooked on drugs and thought that she could take her drugs with her to another country before checking to see if it was OK. I dont like that we traded an actual criminal for a drug addict.

Is being a drug addict considered normal to us now???? I guess we should ask Hunter......
“Accused of spying” is the operative phrase.
They sure did play up that Griner is a female angle. The THEY THEM stuff not so much. Because she is a female, among other things, there was added pressure to give her firsts dibs for freedom and jump in line over the male prisoner (Whelan)who was there first since 2018.
The Biden Administration wouldn’t do a one on one swap unless it included Griner.
Griner had to be included or no deal. And the Russians wouldn’t do a 2 for 1 deal. Biden got bamboozled.
46A7256E-FA8F-4E6B-87FE-D2483C4F7356.jpeg

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
“Accused of spying” is the operative phrase.
They sure did play up that Griner is a female angle. The THEY THEM stuff not so much. Because she is a female, among other things, there was added pressure to give her firsts dibs for freedom and jump in line over the male prisoner (Whelan)who was there first since 2018.
The Biden Administration wouldn’t do a one on one swap unless it included Griner.
Griner had to be included or no deal. And the Russians wouldn’t do a 2 for 1 deal. Biden was out-negotiated.
View attachment 22139
Because biden is a idiot......

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As if forcing electric cars wasn't enough to start imposing the Green New Deal, now the Biden Administration wants to ban our gas stoves. These appliances are used extensively in restaurants and in about 40% of American homes. This is just another move by a small group of liberals who want to control our lives regardless of the cost and inconvenience.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As if forcing electric cars wasn't enough to start imposing the Green New Deal, now the Biden Administration wants to ban our gas stoves. These appliances are used extensively in restaurants and in about 40% of American homes. This is just another move by a small group of liberals who want to control our lives regardless of the cost and inconvenience.
Did you even read the article you posted? Do you understand why they are looking into this? I have a gas stove, and I also have a properly vented hood, which I always turn on when I am cooking. Here is the last part of the article:

“Ventilation is really where this discussion should be, rather than banning one particular type of technology,” said Jill Notini, a vice president with the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

“Banning one type of a cooking appliance is not going to address the concerns about overall indoor air quality,” she added. “We may need some behavior change, we may need [people] to turn on their hoods when cooking.”

I swear you Trumpers like to cry wolf......

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you even read the article you posted? Do you understand why they are looking into this? I have a gas stove, and I also have a properly vented hood, which I always turn on when I am cooking. Here is the last part of the article:

“Ventilation is really where this discussion should be, rather than banning one particular type of technology,” said Jill Notini, a vice president with the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

“Banning one type of a cooking appliance is not going to address the concerns about overall indoor air quality,” she added. “We may need some behavior change, we may need [people] to turn on their hoods when cooking.”

I swear you Trumpers like to cry wolf......
Did you notice the source of the above quote?

On the other hand, this came from the head of the Consumer Product Safety Commission: “This is a hidden hazard,” CPSC Commissioner Richard Trumka Jr. told the outlet. “Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned.”

And this from two Democrat senators: "Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) sent a letter to the agency in December urging it to take action against the appliances, saying they are a “cumulative burden” on minority and low-income households."

Yes, the CPSC could just as easily have proposed a requirement for ventilation hoods with gas stoves, but that wouldn't have enhanced their war on fossil fuels would it? Ventilation hoods are already required by building codes in most areas for commercial stoves anyway, but thanks for helping make my point.