President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now, Biden's EPA is claiming they weren't involved in the decision.
How convenient of them.
It's hard to believe that the locals, state officials or Norfolk Southern would be allowed to conduct a toxic chemical burn-off of that magnitude without the blessing of the EPA.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's hard to believe that the locals, state officials or Norfolk Southern would be allowed to conduct a toxic chemical burn-off of that magnitude without the blessing of the EPA.
EPA had ultimate jurisdiction. It’s a pollutant that was transported interstate, in the streams to multiple states, and in the air across the nearby border of Pa. They’re usually throwing their authority around in such minuscule local issues, but this time they were hands off? Not buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Federal law dictates that the President delegate authority to EPA. The EPA head is supposed to have ultimate authority per Federal statute. Authority is not supposed to be left to the local fire chief.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A million pounds of vinyl chloride burned in the air around 3 weeks ago and the EPA finally made a unified command center there yesterday.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Considering the foot-dragging by the Biden Administration on relief efforts and their kid gloves attitude with Norfolk Southern, one has to wonder who in Washington they've paid off. It seems they're in the top 2% of lobbyists' spending, and have spread it around pretty evenly. Money talks and also buys favors.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As someone who goes up a lot of steps while working, this one incident isn’t a big deal.
But just imagine if it happened to Trump. The Left media would be having it on an endless loop.

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As someone who goes up a lot of steps while working, this one incident isn’t a big deal.
But just imagine if it happened to Trump. The Left media would be having it on an endless loop.
If it would have happened to Trump, he would need hip replacement surgery. Bidens mind may be fading, but his body is still way better than Trumps.

When it comes to tripping up stairs, It tends to happen to me when I have a newer pair of shoes for some reason, and it really happens on those rare occasions when I wear dress shoes, which is why I hate wearing them.....

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If this were the only time Biden had been caught on camera stumbling or falling it would be different. We've seen this multiple times and there's no telling how many falls he's had in private or out of camera view. The more important aspect is his mental health and his cognitive capacity, and his mental stumbles and verbal difficulties are what should be concerning. If he can't pass a mental exam the American people need to know about it. But if he's unfit to serve would they want VP Harris sitting behind the Resolute Desk?

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If it would have happened to Trump, he would need hip replacement surgery. Bidens mind may be fading, but his body is still way better than Trumps.

When it comes to tripping up stairs, It tends to happen to me when I have a newer pair of shoes for some reason, and it really happens on those rare occasions when I wear dress shoes, which is why I hate wearing them.....
Sometimes tripping on stairs is due to too much friction on your soles because the shoes have a new tread. It grips the surface too much and can make you stumble. Also, dress shoes tend to have a very smooth sole which offers very little friction and can make you stumble. The best shoes for me to wear that prevent trips on stairs on a dry surface have light to moderate worn soles.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once is nothing. It didn't even happen. Twice meh, stuff happens, big deal. More than a dozen known times with who knows how many more concealed, there's a major problem. Add oscillating levels of mental dementia a larger major problem. Add democrat and a media concealed and trivialized nothingness rarely if ever mentioned. Add republican and an exponentially worse situation regularly reported. Add Trump and a global crisis continuously reported.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Considering the foot-dragging by the Biden Administration on relief efforts and their kid gloves attitude with Norfolk Southern, one has to wonder who in Washington they've paid off. It seems they're in the top 2% of lobbyists' spending, and have spread it around pretty evenly. Money talks and also buys favors.

Apparently the cause of the accident was worn ball bearings. I’m hearing the NFS may very well be bankrupted. All because of worn bearings on a train car.