The Trump Card...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump stepped in it yesterday when he tried to put down DeSantis yesterday during a rally in PA. Not a good move three days before an important midterm election. He still maintains a fragile popularity among the conservative base, but a lot of people will turn away from him if he continues these antics that make him seem unelectable in 2024.

All part of the plan, the fake rivalry between Trump and Desantis is all for show, the republicans know they have to select someone the “never Trump republicans” will vote for. When Trump runs as the 3rd candidate nobody will get 270 and then the republicans will elect Trump, but don’t worry Desantis is in on it, he will have been promised the presidency after Trump retires or passes.

I hope you guys know what you are voting for, I guarantee this is the last time we will vote for the president.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump/desantis ticket would burn the Democrat party to the ground......and you are all worried should it happen.
Actually, I worry that Trump won't run for president. I hope he will.

He is already trashing DeSantis ("Ron DeSanctimonious"), using that insult more than once. This is not accidental. It's clearly intentional. DeSantis wants to run. He knows this is his once-in-a-lifetime chance.

A nasty fight between them for the GOP primary win will result in a DeSantis primary win. DeSantis is smarter than Trump and baggage-free in comparison. Then, in the general election, millions of resentful Trump voters will vote for Trump as a write-in candidate; thereby splitting the GOP vote and guaranteeing a Democratic victory.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Run, Donald, Run!

With hurricanes and business matters, I have been mostly checked out of the political news in recent weeks but I'm dialed in to Trump's big announcement set for this evening (11/15/22). It is widely speculated that he will enter the 2024 presidential race by announcing his candidacy. I earnestly hope he does exactly that.

Run, Donald, Run!

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Rudy must be squeaky clean. They spent 3 years and looked at information back to when he was mayor, but couldn’t come up with anything. A waste of time and resources because of political motives.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
True.

DOJ requires better than a 90% certainty of a conviction before they will prosecute a case ... which explains, at least to some degree, why they have such a high conviction rate.
Kind of like what has been going on with trump......they can't convict him of a crime but instead sued him in new York....do they not realize that if he shuts down trump hotel and the golf course in new York that there will be a loss of income tax from all the employees being fired.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly