Death by DeSantis

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
DeSantis issues a blunt warning to would-be looters: "don't even try...".
This is the way criminals should be dealt with: signs that say "You loot, We shoot".
Yeah, that's what the head of what's supposed to be a civilized society, should be saying. Smh

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, that's what the head of what's supposed to be a civilized society, should be saying. Smh
DeSantis directed the comment towards uncivilized vandals on behalf of the civilized citizens of Florida. They have a constitutional right to protect their lives and property from thieves and murderers.

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes he would.
I saw another article that says he should have extended the rules to Orange county too but the author said because there are more registered democrats that republicans he didnt. Now I personally dont know how bad the damage is in Orange county, but they are dealing with a lot of flooding.

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, right. This from the above article:

"Obtaining a U-visa can be time-consuming: It usually takes around five years for applications to be approved, and more than 100,000 people are on the program’s waitlist..."
Since this group has some lawyers who are suing Desantis, I bet their applications will be expedited and with all the publicity, they will be approved in record time.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

I agree with everything this article says.
Funny I don't remember Republicans burning down buildings or killing people in a riot......cruelty is throwing a brick at a police horse......cruelty is defunding the police and wonder why crime is skyrocketing.
Stupid is selling off your oil reserves and not replacing it.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny I don't remember Republicans burning down buildings or killing people in a riot......cruelty is throwing a brick at a police horse......cruelty is defunding the police and wonder why crime is skyrocketing.
Stupid is selling off your oil reserves and not replacing it.
Only people who choose to break the law want to defund the police, and that goes for the people at the very top and the people at the very bottom.

And as for oil, I dont agree with the release either, high gas prices suck, but its not like the average American is benefitting from the release from the strategic reserve. The oil traders, they are making out like bandits.

The concentration of wealth continues.....

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Only people who choose to break the law want to defund the police, and that goes for the people at the very top and the people at the very bottom.

And as for oil, I dont agree with the release either, high gas prices suck, but its not like the average American is benefitting from the release from the strategic reserve. The oil traders, they are making out like bandits.

The concentration of wealth continues.....
The Democrats want to defund the police not Republicans.
The Democrats want to let out criminals.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since this group has some lawyers who are suing Desantis, I bet their applications will be expedited and with all the publicity, they will be approved in record time.
Just because this "group" has some slip-and-fall lawyers who are filing a nuisance suit against DeSantis doesn't mean they'll get special treatment in front of all the others in line to get u-visas. First of all, they're criminals who came into this country illegally; they may not have legal standing. Secondly, this silly lawsuit against DeSantis will fail. Lastly, everybody knows the US government doesn't expedite anything in record time. BTW, notice that the media has already forgotten about them.