The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I don't believe anyone is saying or implying that the FBI/DOJ are always wrong and corrupt. The discussion is specifically about their conduct involving Trump. In cases involving him and some of his associates they've repeatedly demonstrated an obvious political bias against him since he announced his candidacy.
In what ways specifically have you seen FBI/DOJ demonstrate an obvious political bias against Trump since he announced his candidacy? I don't ask so as to deny it happened. I know there are some examples. But I'd like to get the examples stated so their context can be established and compared to the present grand jury and DOJ investigations of Trump.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
In what ways specifically have you seen FBI/DOJ demonstrate an obvious political bias against Trump since he announced his candidacy? I don't ask so as to deny it happened. I know there are some examples. But I'd like to get the examples stated so their context can be established and compared to the present grand jury and DOJ investigations of Trump.
The Russian collusion hoax was a complete lie by 4 fbi agents and Hillary Clinton campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That, or simply lie about it to tie judge. The FBI and DOJ already has a history of lying to the courts, including fabricating evidence, particularly when Trump is involved. And because of that history, there is zero evidence to support the notion that the FBI and DOJ is impartial, without fear or favor, in its investigations and actions regarding Trump. As Americans we desperately want to put our full faith in federal law enforcement, but just like the spouse who's been caught cheating for the 11th time, you reach a point where enough is enough and you can't trust them any more.

If someone intelligent as you goes down that rabbit hole that they are “out to get trump” there really is no hope is there.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Note the article linked in post #13,043

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
But really think on this if conservative Republicans are thinking about how trump is getting shafted by the fbi/doj then conservative Democrats are as well.....and not liking what they see their leadership doing.
Democrats have lost quite a few seats in Congress already because of the way Biden and the fbi/doj is running things.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Note the article linked in post #13,043
For easy reverence I'm posting the link to #13,043 here. Busy day today. I'll get to it as time permits.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But really think on this if conservative Republicans are thinking about how trump is getting shafted by the fbi/doj then conservative Democrats are as well.....and not liking what they see their leadership doing.
Democrats have lost quite a few seats in Congress already because of the way Biden and the fbi/doj is running things.
Where do you come up with this kind of nonsense?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Getting Closer to the Classification Question

From CNN today: "Trump's team also wrote that a 'President enjoys absolute authority under the Executive Order to declassify any information. There is no legitimate contention that the Chief Executive's declassification of documents requires approval of bureaucratic components of the executive branch. Yet, the Government apparently contends that President Trump, who had full authority to declassify documents, 'willfully' retained classified information in violation of the law. Moreover, the Government seeks to preclude any opportunity for consideration of this issue.'"

While they have avoided the question so far, the Trump legal team is getting closer and closer to doing so. In their latest filing, they continued to avoid saying openly that the documents in question are classified or declassified. Instead, they are talking about the authority to declassify and simply restating the DOJ's "willfully" point.

The Trump legal team is running out of room. Sooner or later, they will have to address the question head-on in court and on the record. Are the documents in question classified or not? Yes or no? Once their answer is given in an official statement to the court, the answer can be officially challenged in court.

The DOJ's position is clear from the beginning; the documents in question are classified.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump exercised his constitutional power while President to declassify the documents. Just because bureaucratic cronies stomped their feet and cried “no I don’t wanna”doesn’t mean they weren’t declassified. Trump was President until January 20, 2021.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump exercised his constitutional power while President to declassify the documents. Just because bureaucratic cronies stomped their feet and cried “no I don’t wanna”doesn’t mean they weren’t declassified. Trump was President until January 20, 2021.
Yes, yes, yes; you keep making the same point over and over and over again. But if Trump can't prove it in court, it isn't true. And so far, Trump has not tried to prove it in court. Indeed, so far, he has avoided the question as best he can. But time is running out and DOJ will force him to answer one way or another soon.

You keep making the same unproven point. I keep providing updates on our progress toward an answer.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yes, yes, yes; you keep making the same point over and over and over again. But if Trump can't prove it in court, it isn't true. And so far, Trump has not tried to prove it in court. Indeed, so far, he has avoided the question as best he can. But time is running out and DOJ will force him to answer one way or another soon.

You keep making the same unproven point. I keep providing updates on our progress toward an answer.
Did you ever think that trump is just waiting......you all keep saying hes going to jail over this...but Hillary didn't and she had alot more than some folders.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Did you ever think that trump is just waiting......you all keep saying hes going to jail over this...but Hillary didn't and she had alot more than some folders.
No, I have never thought Trump is just waiting. What would he be waiting for?