Marjorie Greene testifies

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Wow, every time she opens her mouth, something stupid comes out. I am curious when the new house is sworn in next month if they give her back her committee assignments or does the new leadership decide she is more trouble that what she is worth.....

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Wow, every time she opens her mouth, something stupid comes out. I am curious when the new house is sworn in next month if they give her back her committee assignments or does the new leadership decide she is more trouble that what she is worth.....
If AOC retains her committee assignments in spite of a plethora of stupid comments made over the past several years, then MTG should be reassigned to her previous committes. BTW, she was reelected in her district by 66% of the voters.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
AOC has said some wacky things too but never to the extent as MTG, considering she is 15 years older she should have know better than to say something soooooo stupid.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
AOC has said some wacky things too but never to the extent as MTG, considering she is 15 years older she should have know better than to say something soooooo stupid.
Aoc is stupid.....I think she and the squad are a bunch of hate fill people.
Oh and Biden refused to go to the border. Saying he has other things more important than the border.....like his son's laptop.

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Aoc is stupid.....I think she and the squad are a bunch of hate fill people.
Oh and Biden refused to go to the border. Saying he has other things more important than the border.....like his son's laptop.

I wouldn’t go to the border either if I was in his position, the border patrol is so stretched as it is, and then add the president showing and diverting resources for that? Not worth it, he gets my thanks for not going.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn’t go to the border either if I was in his position, the border patrol is so stretched as it is, and then add the president showing and diverting resources for that? Not worth it, he gets my thanks for not going.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Maybe if Biden gave 2 sh.its about the border patrol agents like he does for Ukraine we would have a secure border.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe if Biden gave 2 sh.its about the border patrol agents like he does for Ukraine we would have a secure border.
What is he supposed to do? He can only enforce the laws as they are written, and he needs Congress to allocate more funds to help with the problems. There is no good solution to this issue but saying its Bidens fault is just creating more issues.

• Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What is he supposed to do? He can only enforce the laws as they are written, and he needs Congress to allocate more funds to help with the problems. There is no good solution to this issue but saying its Bidens fault is just creating more issues.
That's what he's supposed to do - enforce our immigration and drug enforcement laws, and he's intentionally not doing it. He and the Democrats want the border open to all comers and that's what we're getting, along with drugs, criminals and human debris from every 3rd world country on earth.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's no shortage of politicians who say stupid things, but AOC is in a class by herself. In 2019 she told us that the world would end in 12 years if we didn't address climate change. Only 9 years left, so make good use of it.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Just maybe if he listened to Republicans and finished the wall we would not have this going on.....he cares more about shutting down gas and oil and building more electric cars.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just maybe if he listened to Republicans and finished the wall we would not have this going on.....he cares more about shutting down gas and oil and building more electric cars.
You do realize if the wall was completed, then they would just walk up to a border checkpoint and claim asylum just like they do now right? Would there be a few less, probably but would not stop it.

• Haha