[Question]Small Business Looking For Reliable Delivery Options

therollingducat

New Recruit
Researching
Hello,

I run a small business buying auction items and reselling online. As of right now I work full time at a career and I am limited on availability and need to expand my reach.

I was wondering if there's a delivery service that would pick up the auction items on a scheduled day after I make arrangements w/ the auction house, generally it would be 1-3 pallets no more than 600 lbs and the site would have a forklift to load with.

Is this a complicated delivery? Or something I shouldn't worry about asking a delivery service to do?

Thanks for your time.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello,

I run a small business buying auction items and reselling online. As of right now I work full time at a career and I am limited on availability and need to expand my reach.

I was wondering if there's a delivery service that would pick up the auction items on a scheduled day after I make arrangements w/ the auction house, generally it would be 1-3 pallets no more than 600 lbs and the site would have a forklift to load with.

Is this a complicated delivery? Or something I shouldn't worry about asking a delivery service to do?

Thanks for your time.
I would think any company that advertises same day delivery is what your looking for.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Gerbrandt

Not a Member
Driver
If this is your first business and you want to expand more, I think it's important to inform yourself more about insightsquared sales analytics.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If this is your first business and you want to expand more, I think it's important to inform yourself more about insightsquared sales analytics.
Or take it to the next level and inform yourself more about Insightcubed Sales Analytics.