President O'Biden

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
20% at 4.00 a gallon is only 80 cents.
What, what, what.

Big whoop!
For those who aren't independently wealthy like you a savings of 80 cents a gallon would be a BIG WHOOP to them. And there was a brief time when there was a Ragman who wasn't the 100% koolaided leftist, who actually showed signs and potential of enlightenment. Sad he's completely gone again. Very sad.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Still haven't learned the laws of supply and demand I see.
When a president uses executive orders to shut down the pipeline and almost all permits to extract oil and natural gas in the usa and THEN approves the Russian gas pipeline.....you might be a liberal Democrat in believing that its anyone's fault but Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When a president uses executive orders to shut down the pipeline ...

#Fake news.....

The pipeline was never in use to begin with.
Only 300 miles had ever been built.

To claim otherwise might make you a know nothing rabid Republican.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
#Fake news.....

The pipeline was never in use to begin with.
Only 300 miles had ever been built.

To claim otherwise might make you a know nothing rabid Republican.
Pulling the permits is shutting down something.....but I noticed your not condemning Biden over the Russian gas pipeline into Germany....that he approved.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pulling the permits is shutting down something.....but I noticed your not condemning Biden over the Russian gas pipeline into Germany....that he approved.
Please explain how Biden has anything to do with a pipeline that is being built between Russia and Germany?

And just for the record, I think the XL pipeline should be built now, with what is going on in Europe, for them to stop buying Russian oil and gas then we need to step up and do something that will help and even though this will raise our prices here, it will help our European allies.

Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wrong once again...

The pipeline (Nord stream 2) was started in 2018. Gee, who was POTUS at that time?

Please have something to backup absurd statements.

Reactions: RLENT