President O'Biden

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's another story in which I will agree with you, but to make the statement implying it's because it's the Democrats doing it is misleading since the Republicans do the same when they are in power.
Exactly, they both do it but where the money goes is different, the Republicans want to send tax money to the top people and big corporations, and the Democrats want to send it to the people at the bottom. And that leaves us, the middle class to pay the bill. If I am going to be taxed, I would rather it go to people who need to put food on the table rather than the overpaid CEO who wants to have a bigger boat to stroke his ego.

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly, they both do it but where the money goes is different, the Republicans want to send tax money to the top people and big corporations, and the Democrats want to send it to the people at the bottom. And that leaves us, the middle class to pay the bill. If I am going to be taxed, I would rather it go to people who need to put food on the table rather than the overpaid CEO who wants to have a bigger boat to stroke his ego.
The “middle class” had a tax cut when Trump was in office.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
33 billion to fund this war we have no business getting involved with. Insane spending over and over only to get the same result: they still lose.
Meanwhile U.S citizens are taking unnecessary hits to their money to survive on.
Biden always finding a way to muck things up.
F8FAB33C-90C6-4360-A378-B011CF3E9743.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Putin needs to be stopped. Period, end of sentence.
We just got out of Afghanistan and now we are pouring seemingly endless amounts of money and resources in a border dispute conflict on the other side of the world. Can't fix stupid. And remind me what side the Knotsees are on?

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We just got out of Afghanistan and now we are pouring seemingly endless amounts of money and resources in a border dispute conflict on the other side of the world. Can't fix stupid. And remind me what side the Knotsees are on?
FMVnbBCWUAIysdJ.jpeg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We got out of Afghanistan so we can now shovel billions to Ukraine to fight another war? Now, another 40 billion with more on tap down the road.
All the while, domestically, almost everything is tanking except gas prices and inflation, which are sky high.
Biden’s approval rating is underwater in 46 states. Biden is epically failing.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We got out of Afghanistan so we can now shovel billions to Ukraine to fight another war? Now, another 40 billion with more on tap down the road.
All the while, domestically, almost everything is tanking except gas prices and inflation, which are sky high.
Biden’s approval rating is underwater in 46 states. Biden is epically failing.

The only thing that would be different if Trump was president is that 40 billion would have gone to Russia to help get rid of the Nazis.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums