C19 Topics

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've had covid and the first Moderna shot about six months later. I may get a booster depending on the results of my antibodies test (which is covered by Medicare, for all of us old farts). I will NOT wear a mask, except when mowing grass when the pollen is bad.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
As a practical matter, COVID feels over in our Florida community. Only the occasional person wears a mask in the gym any more. No one asks about them. No one requires them, except medical offices and even those are dropping the requirement one by one. All the social distancing signs have disappeared. COVID does not come up in conversation very often if at all in a give week.

I still wear a mask sometimes. I like to put one on when driving alone in my car because I know it gives the anti-vaxers something to talk about.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I'm about one month short of being eligible for my fourth shot.

I'll schedule it as soon as I am.

I have gotten a little lax as far as masking goes, but I don't go out all that often either ... will probably get back in the habit of masking up as the weather continues to warm and I get out more.

Reactions: ATeam

ATeam

Retired Expediter
As time passes and perspective is gained, books will be written about the COVID-19 pandemic and the world's response to it. Yesterday's federal court ruling will likely be a landmark day in the historical accounts. With airports and airlines no longer requiring masks, most other entities are likely to follow.

Reactions: Ragman

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got my 4th shot Saturday, I still mask up when I go into a business, even just so that people will think I am some kind of freak and leave me alone.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got my 4th shot Saturday, I still mask up when I go into a business, even just so that people will think I am some kind of freak and leave me alone.....
Mask should be used in hospital and doctors office....trains and planes, buses should be optional.
And anyone who feels sick should as a courtesy to others mask up to protect everyone else in a room from them.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
covid.jpg

In the same week we have one judge who threw out the mask mandate on planes and another judge who prevented a covid regulation from being stopped, make up your minds!!!!!