It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You guys should get a third political party. That would really screw with your ideology now wouldn't it?
Imagine having to make a possible third choice on the ballot? I don't think America could handle it!
We do it's called the tea party. Republicans and Democrats are the 2 main partys here.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lol Hillary Clinton has more to do with the Russia than trump.....uranium one deal. Oh And the steel dossier.
So? That doesn't make trump any less guilty. You are still displaying the right vs left mentality, just like kindergarten kids fighting over toys at playtime, LoL!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So? That doesn't make trump any less guilty. You are still displaying the right vs left mentality, just like kindergarten kids fighting over toys at playtime, LoL!
That's the system here.....Left vs. Right.
Give everyone everything vs. Work for your self and take care of yourself and your family.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The tea party is in reference to the Boston tea party where we threw tea bound for England in the Boston river.....
Yes, thanks for the history lesson (not). I'm well aware who the tea party were, and are trying to be once again.
I didn't mention them because as of yet they are no political threat but I sure would like them to be just to throw a wrench into all your hammerhead right vs left mentality. SO far, you have displayed that you don't have the capacity to think about a third party as it means you would have to actually think in more than 2 dimensions, LoL!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I almost joined the tea party because they want a smaller government and less red tape....not this whale that we have now.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That's the system here.....Left vs. Right.
Give everyone everything vs. Work for your self and take care of yourself and your family.
So after everything I've said in this thread, how did anything i said make me a democrat or a liberal?
Because I won't agree with self appointed vigilantiism, somehow by your hammerhead mentality that automatically makes me a leftist.
Wow! Just Wow!

I've already told you what kind of "responsible" gun owner I am, yet you still believe that makes me a liberal or a democrat because I know how to be responsible with the rights that are graciously given to me instead of waving an ar15 around in public like an absolute frickin' idiot!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So after everything I've said in this thread, how did anything i said make me a democrat or a liberal?
Because I won't agree with self appointed vigilantiism, somehow by your hammerhead mentality that automatically makes me a leftist.
Wow! Just Wow!

I've already told you what kind of "responsible" gun owner I am, yet you still believe that makes me a liberal or a democrat because I know how to be responsible with the rights that are graciously given to me instead of waving an ar15 around in public like an absolute frickin' idiot!
Because you say exactly the same thing as our Democrats do about rittenhouse and hes more than likely going to be sueing the media for defamation of character....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
His granmother dropped him off at the scene of the crime which was no where near his family members home or property and by all accounts was not in any danger of being trashed. Got any more legitimate excuses?
Rittenhouse had precisely as much right to be there on that date and time as anyone else. What you or anyone else thinks of his motivations or reasons for being there is wholly irrelevant. A jury of his peers after examination of all the evidence found him not guilty on all charges. There's nothing you can say that will change that.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you could be wrong about something so ingrained in American history, it puts into question everything you claim.
So if one of us has a brain fart about details of an event from American history, it signals our ignorance in every other subject we discuss? Seriously?
This statement is a perfect example of a non sequitur. Hopefully, we're not headed to a point where every sentence in every conversation is nit-picked and fact checked in a conversational forum.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This sounds like a PR stunt directed by his handlers or his therapist. The gun was the inanimate object with which he defended his life. But if it brings back bad memories, then getting rid of it would have some therapeutic value. Maybe he'll burn the clothes he was wearing that night as well.

However, let's not forget that behind the scenes he's going through a rehab of his image that will be necessary for him to survive going forward. He may even have to change his name and move to some remote whistle-stop out West just to be safe. Meanwhile there's no doubt that a team of high-priced lawyers are preparing to sue the pants off of several networks and individuals who slandered him and defamed his character before and during the trial that established his innocence. Maybe he and Nick Sandman will be golfing buddies one day.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Most likely a good rule of common sense is do not attend a riot these days since many police departments have their hands tied by mayors and other governing bodies,,,

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Most likely a good rule of common sense is do not attend a riot these days since many police departments have their hands tied by mayors and other governing bodies,,,
Most mayors know that the budget is 90% payroll and the rest used to buy new cars and equipment. All defunding the police does is make your citys less safe....and it shows in the Democrat run citys now....points to any city in California.

Reactions: roadeyes

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This statement is a perfect example of a non sequitur.
"Non sequitur" is French for "off-topic personal attack."

If y'all can't figure out how to discuss the issues at hand, reply to the post and not the poster, imma lock this thread. The Rittenhouse trial is over. Verdicts were rendered. For that reason alone this thread should be a ghost town. But nooooo!

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Rittenhouse had precisely as much right to be there on that date and time as anyone else. What you or anyone else thinks of his motivations or reasons for being there is wholly irrelevant. A jury of his peers after examination of all the evidence found him not guilty on all charges. There's nothing you can say that will change that.
Being criminaly not responsible and morally not responsible are two different things but as you say, the verdict is what we all have to live with for now.

"Non sequitur" is French for "off-topic personal attack."

If y'all can't figure out how to discuss the issues at hand, reply to the post and not the poster, imma lock this thread. The Rittenhouse trial is over. Verdicts were rendered. For that reason alone this thread should be a ghost town. But nooooo!

Funny thing is, if he was found guilty, you "rights" nuts would have been all over it like a dirty shirt proclaiming his innocence and right to be there even though it's very clear that he was acting like a vigilante (and he even lied as to his reasons for being there, a lie conveniently not answered for even though I have mentioned it here numerous times), so regardless if the trial is over or not, had it not gone your way I could just see all the hand wringing and crying going on and this thread would never die like you think it should until a retrial did go your way.

You only want it to die because in your mind you won, just like in my mind (and any reasonable thinking persons mind that believes you can't have rights without responsibilities believes he's as GAF!

Regardless of their past criminal history I hope he gets sued by the families of the victims.......

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The point is 12 people said after 3 days of discussion that rittenhouse is not guilty on all counts....end of story. The family's are going to try to get paid for their kids criminal behavior.....they are at fault not rittenhouse because they did a piss poor job of raising them

Reactions: muttly
Status
Not open for further replies.