November Vote @ Load One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone! Can not wait for tomorrow. No more political commercials and more My Pillow guy commercials LOL.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be so glad not to see anymore political commercials...for a while

Is it me or is there a extra amount of just vote adds this time around

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: jelliott

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I was able to vote the other day. Was on a run that put me close enough to home so I could swing by and vote.

I had considered driving 4 or 5 hours home just to vote, but then I realized that my one vote went matter at all to Trump or Mitch in my state. Both are going to win by a lot.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not sure I get it, but the stock market sure seems to like Joe??

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure I get it, but the stock market sure seems to like Joe??
I doubt it’s Joe. I think it has more to do with it looking like the dems won’t be able to flip the senate. If Joe does win, he will hit a Red Wall.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It looks like Biden will be the president, but more importantly Republicans will keep control of the Senate. That's gridlock. That's certainty.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It looks like Biden will be the president, but more importantly Republicans will keep control of the Senate. That's gridlock. That's certainty.

Yes it does look that way. I’m amazed at how close it was/is all over. 99% in Georgia 49.4% tie The house Dems losing seats was an interesting turn of events.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yes it does look that way. I’m amazed at how close it was/is all over. 99% in Georgia 49.4% tie The house Dems losing seats was an interesting turn of events.
Considering Biden is plainly senile, ran his campaign from seclusion, and there was zero enthusiasm for him from voters, yeah, amazed is putting it mildly.

"By any means necessary." - The Democrat Party

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lots of deer out, on narrow 2-lane mountain roads with no shoulders in Virginia just northwest of Winchester. Trust me on this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RoadTime and Ragman

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I picked up this years driver appreciation shirt over a week ago. I keep forgetting to say how much I like this one.

Thanks John and Load One

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the horror...
Despair...
Anxiety...
This is the end of the world

Protesters gather your signs and Stand in unity against Load Ones worse mistake ever!

Yes, the rumors are true!
The best and most fun part of the Load 1 app has been removed

Spin the Wheel to let fate decide when you come back in service is gone

image1.jpg

Now you have to manually put in the date and time with no divine intervention

IMG_6391.jpg

Ok, obviously I’m going over board in my twisted sense of humor. But, seriously, I loved that feature.

No more can I sing round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 5

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"The Tyrant of Taylor" "Impeach JKE", "Not my CEO" or "Witmer for DOT Secretary" ...which signs are we supposed to make again? My Lefty Protest Kit only came with so many crayons.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard that one of the app developers is Canadian....that's the problem.....damn foreigners....blockade the bridge! Build a wall in the river!

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle