August... blah blah blah

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just realized I'm NOT going to live forever. Couch potato to working on projects sunup to sundown overnight

I'm not bad off, but I'm not really ready if things don't go as I expect them to

Comfort food? Try it, tastes way better than it looks

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I just realized I'm NOT going to live forever. Couch potato to working on projects sunup to sundown overnight

I'm not bad off, but I'm not really ready if things don't go as I expect them to

Comfort food? Try it, tastes way better than it looks

Little Mo Poutine - Herb fries, cheddar cheese curds, andouille sausage, gravy, candied applewood bacon, scallions

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anybody attempting to change a steering rack on a 15 year old expedite van, without a torch and air tools, is a sadist that should be avoided at all costs

Just wanted to put that out there

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I’ll be the grammar cop for this huge assembly. Broke, that’s masochist, not sadist. Sadists harm others, masochists harm themselves

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I’ll be the grammar cop for this huge assembly. Broke, that’s masochist, not sadist. Sadists harm others, masochists harm themselves

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Well. I intend on driving it. Since the safety shop forced me to get a u joint at 180k miles before signing off on the road fitness - and then cross threaded the retaining bolt - which then broke in half when removal was attempted -

Means I'll be driving with all of you when fastened with a muffler clamp.

So, sadist

(Seriously, I'm going to pull the column and drill it out, and fasten with a proper new bolt. I guess xmudman is right, masochist)

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wonder if I could cobble together the world's longest drill bit and leave the column alone. What could go wrong?

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Google. The lower part of the shaft is actually removable. Never seen that documented anywhere, as they force you to buy a whole column...