June Bugs & Load 1

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When using the new repositioning feature on the app, why does it show "on a load" and then hours are reset to zero when DH is completed?

• Wow
Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had my 1st shipper that took my temperature.

I was a little surprised, especially being in a train yard, but I think they could of done it another way

IMG_5367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Attachments

• IMG_5367.jpg
    IMG_5367.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I hunker down in Chicago, wondering how I got here. So much has changed. Craziness everywhere.
People wearing diapers on their face, rioting in the streets, destroying where they live.
I realise I broke a rule :oops:

FB_IMG_1591159544679.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at home. We must of had a lot of rain in Michigan the last 2 weeks, my grass looked like a jungle o_O
It hasn't been that high since I 1st moved in 5 years ago (thanks to the previous owner).
Guess that explains all the area flood warning I kept getting :rolleyes:

Just read about a change in covid-19 testing from our local health department.
"Testing is free and available for any state resident age 18 and older, regardless of symptoms, and a doctor’s order or referral is not needed. Health department staff will contact those tested with results".
They are doing drive up testing every Tuesday, so I may get tested.

However, I'll need to get clarification on the test, if it won't tell if I already had it, I'll pass.
I already know I'm not sick ;)

Reactions: jelliott

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
First time I saw that I couldn't even believe what I was seeing. I drove past a grain elevator and saw two trucks, one half way up and the other all the way up, and was like, "What the what?!?" So i turned around and parked across the street at a co-op or feed store or something, and watched 6 or 7 trucks unload like that, in pretty quick fashion. I've seen it 4 or 5 times since, and every time it's like, dayum.

IMG_0473a.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess I missed this news. I was in Auburn Hills the other day. To my shock, The Palace of Auburn Hills is being demolished o_O
I went by it a few months ago, and thought they were just doing some roof work.

Unless, they got carried away, that is not the case.
20200616_132120.jpg
Another victim of when a team leaves, this time from the Detroit Pistons leaving :pensive:
Unlike when The Detroit Lions left the once mighty Pontiac Silverdome, the Silverdome had seen many, many, better days. The Palace was still a venue in top condition. Such a shame to see it leveled to develop the property. I have many fond memories from all the concerts and events I attended.
It will be missed.

• Wow
Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sad but little use for it now and the land was worth more than the building.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Attn Load One Drivers and Owner operators. I’m reaching out again to let you know that TCA’s Scholarship Fund is still accepting applications for four-year degree university students and the deadline is Friday, July 10. Last year, the fund awarded over $150,000 to 50 students and I encourage you to spread the word within your company.

Eligibility is for any student in good standing who will be attending an accredited four-year college or university as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior. The student must be a child, grandchild, or spouse of a TCA member employee or a TCA employee; or the child, grandchild, or spouse of an independent contractor or an independent contractor affiliated with a TCA member. To access the online application please visit www.truckload.org/scholarships.

Reactions: Turtle