NCAAF 2019-2020

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the season operners were on Thurs night .... nope.
Here we go .... Florida vs Miami!
I'm currently at home. We're tossing around the idea of going to the Clemson vs G Tech game.

ncaa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most will view the FL vs UM game as being sloppy, I thought it was very entertaining. That's what you get from 18, 19, 20 yr olds in the first game of the season. Can't take anything for granted ... lol
Miami better learn fast how to protect that quarterback otherwise it's gonna be a long season.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've never really liked Notre Dame Football. I grew an appreciation for Lou Holtz well after his Notre Dame days.
This is a clip from his broadcasting days. It's a light hearted way to start the college football season ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gus Malzahn is calling plays again at Auburn ....
Auburn 27 Oregon 21

Michigan defense gave up 21 points to the Middle TN Blue Raiders ... who?
With Urban gone, Harbaugh better get into the playoff this year. If not, I think his tenure is a major disappointment so far.

Not to be left out, Mack Brown adds another W .... Tar Heels beat the Gamecocks 24-20 ...
Muschamp will be looking for a job as a defensive coordinator next year.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I kinda feel bad for Michigan. They thought life would be so easy without Urban around to embarrass them each and every year.

Here come the Badgers ....

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
GEORGIA vs NOTRE DAME ..... !!

Top to bottom, SEC still has the best football in the country.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First year without Urban & 3 games into the season Michigan is out of the playoff.

Well, that's not 100% accurate but it's close. No margin of error going forward & they need help.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
QB Patterson is not the answer with this offense. He is not a good decision maker with the read option or passing in the pocket. He is ok passing on rollout plays. That is about it. He is a decent runner but doesn't take care of the football and is prone to fumble. So it is pointless to have him carry the football because he's a football ATM machine. You touch him and he spits out a football.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
QB Patterson is not the answer with this offense. He is not a good decision maker with the read option or passing in the pocket. He is ok passing on rollout plays. That is about it. He is a decent runner but doesn't take care of the football and is prone to fumble. So it is pointless to have him carry the football because he's a football ATM machine. You touch him and he spits out a football.

I don't know anything about this kid but I doubt he played a single down on defense today.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan has come full circle back to the abyss.

I can't imagine Michigan beating the ND team that barely lost to GA tonight. Hate to say it but Brian Kelly has those kids tuned in. They're a tough team.

Michigan could potentially have 4 more losses this season:
Iowa, Penn St, ND & Ohio St.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Between mid Oct to mid Nov LSU plays:
Florida
Auburn
Alabama

Auburn still has these teams left to play:
Florida
LSU
Georgia
Alabama

Wow ....

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I don't know anything about this kid but I doubt he played a single down on defense today.
How a team plays defensively is predicated largely by how well their offense plays.
Wisconsin is a perfect example of how well a defense can play because their offense sustains time consuming drives with efficient plays and they don't commit turnovers. Their defense is well rested mostly between offensive possessions and therefore can maximize their effort to make a stop. Michigan on the other hand is the exact opposite of that. Their offense doesn't "move the chains" and sustain many drives. They were 0-10 on third down conversions. That's mostly on the Michigan's QB not passing to the open player or running for a first down. They also commit turnovers (FOUR) that puts additional pressure on their defense. Michigan's offense does have more talented players than Wisconsin , but you wouldn't know it because they are a disjointed unit mainly due to an inefficient QB.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I couldn't watch any games today, catching up on results ...

Michigan wins ... anyone watch this?

ND isn't out yet ...

FL beats Auburn ... the talent in the SEC is so deep, players and coaches.

FL now gets the pleasure of losing to LSU next week .. Sat night game in Death Valley. Probably the best home field advantage in the country.

I got Oct 26th on the radar ..., WI plays at OSU ..