See You in September

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Spent last week crossing back and forth over the U.S./ Canada border.
245.png

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Back at it after a week+ off. Had my used rear end bearings replaced. Up to $3300 now on my rear. You might even say that my rear end is hemorrhaging money

And just because I need more tax deductions (yes, that's an exaggeration) I got a set of the new commercial Michelin tires made for Transits today at about $650 all in. Will periodically post info on them.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a set of the new commercial Michelin tires made for Transits today at about $650 all in. Will periodically post info on them.
Can you provide more info on the Michelin tires? Are these Michelin Defenders, 235/65 R16, Load Range E, M/S?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks WOM! Keep us updated on the performance. Are these Load Range E? Did you use an old tire for a spare or is the POS OEM spare still hanging down under?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Correction, This tire has been around in Europe for Commercial application on Sprinters. Just brought to US for Transit size. Other sizes too. It is a 10 ply but in Europe they don't rate by ply so you won't see it called that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Correction, This tire has been around in Europe for Commercial application on Sprinters. Just brought to US for Transit size. Other sizes too. It is a 10 ply but in Europe they don't rate by ply so you won't see it called that.

Just Asking for a Friend...
Do these Tires help with Possible Floatation conditions...?hVlZnRT6QW1DeYj6We.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app