A touch of Joe

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I'm not a fan of Joe Biden. Mostly for his political views, his atrocious " put y"all back in chains" comment, and more recently his apology tour for being white.
But is this uproar about him touching, kissing, and hugging people a bit overkill? Or do you think he really is a creep?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He's probably really a creep. Too many instances. Or else he's even more airheaded and clueless of how to act than people thought. We already know he's dumber than dirt, maybe he's clueless as that too.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
He's probably really a creep. Too many instances. Or else he's even more airheaded and clueless of how to act than people thought. We already know he's dumber than dirt, maybe he's clueless as that too.

I didn’t realize that the subject changed from Biden to Trump. Did you criticize Trump for all of his escapades of which there were many more such as the Hollywood access tapes? How about him going into the woman’s dressing room at a Miss America pageant while they were changing into their costumes. When confronted, he said “I own the place. I can go anywhere I want”.
The hypocrisy is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn’t realize that the subject changed from Biden to Trump. Did you criticize Trump for all of his escapades of which there were many more such as the Hollywood access tapes? How about him going into the woman’s dressing room at a Miss America pageant while they were changing into their costumes. When confronted, he said “I own the place. I can go anywhere I want”.
The hypocrisy is just amazing.

Trump ran on getting results, and he has.

Biden is running on being morally superior, which he isn’t, as you, and everyone else, is pointing out.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As in the past, Biden always seems like he'd make a good candidate until he starts to talk. Then people remember he's a tactless dunce with the morals and ethics of a street corner pimp. His idiotic quotes are all over the web, but for anyone who wants to see his bad side just look up some outtakes from the confirmation hearings for Robert Bork and especially Clarence Thomas. This guy is a lot worse than a run-of-the-mill creep.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is more morality in Biden’s pinkie finger nail than in the whole Trump family. Check both of their records.

Your comment didn’t age well.

dalscott

Expert Expediter

Your comment didn’t age well.

Really? To my knowledge, he never forced himself sexually on anyone. Not only did this buffoon do that many times, he bragged about it. Check out the Access Hollywood tapes. Also at a miss America event, he went back into the woman’s dressing room while they were changing. When confronted, he said “I own the place. I can go anywhere I want. Never heard of Biden doing anything like that.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really? To my knowledge, he never forced himself sexually on anyone.

Multiple women are claiming he has, your “knowledge” hasn’t aged well.

At least when President Trump does it, it’s consensual.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Multiple women are claiming he has, your “knowledge” hasn’t aged well.

At least when President Trump does it, it’s consensual.

Really? What planet do you live on? Many women have come forward about your hero pushing himself on them. That’s different though isn’t it?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really? What planet do you live on? Many women have come forward about your hero pushing himself on them. That’s different though isn’t it?

You know, you’re absolutely RIGHT!

President Trump and former VP Joe Biden are morally equivalent.

So, it’s best to choose the President on a different standard, like who would create more jobs.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No kissing. No open hand contact. Only a fist bump when greeting someone is appropriate.
Dang!

The-kiss.jpg

Reactions: Solar and muttly

dalscott

Expert Expediter
You know, you’re absolutely RIGHT!

President Trump and former VP Joe Biden are morally equivalent.

So, it’s best to choose the President on a different standard, like who would create more jobs.

Maybe I’m wrong but I never heard of Biden forcing himself sexually on a woman. A pat on the head or back is nothing like “I grope them in the p../////y or I wanted to f... that b,,,,;,;, or at the Miss America pageant going into the women’s dressing room while they were changing and when they protested, he said “I own the place and can go anywhere I want”.
Biden is not my first choice but please tell me when was ever so crass or low as trump.
Another thing I just found out is that he is so stupid, he doesn’t even know where his father was born. Numerous times he has said that his dad was born in “a very nice place in Germany” when he was actually born in New York.
As for jobs, they were picking up under Obama and like it or not, the economy was growing at 4% under Clinton. And when Clinton left office we had a nice budget surplus. Did you give them any credit for what they did? When George W. Left office, we were losing approximately 250,000 jobs per month.
Question; when and if the bottom falls out as it likely will if things keep going the way they are, whom are you going to blame? Probably Clinton and Obama.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe I’m wrong but I never heard of Biden forcing himself sexually on a woman.

IMG_4690.jpg

Your knowledge is literally in denial right now. No one is complaining about an inappropriate pat on the head.

President Trump and former VP Biden are moral equivalent.

As far as the economy, I will also agree with you that Obama was a better President than GWBush and Clinton was a better President than GHWBush.

But President Trump has set records, lowest unemployment for minorities in History, economy growing, I see help wanted signs on windows of businesses all over America, China trade practices being addressed, NAFTA was renegotiated, illegal immigration is being taken seriously, and we don’t have a warmonger like Obama, Bush, or Clinton starting new wars, in fact President Trump prevented war with North Korea so far.

I would much rather talk with you about the best way to improve America, but the Globalist Media doesn’t want that. The Globalists do not want America First, they want America Last.