Sprinter for sale

Powertan1

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
For sale 2014 Mercedes sprinter with 170 wheel base high roof v6 Diesel Engine 220k miles. The van has an upgraded radio with cd DVD player, back up camera, 12 volt to 120 volt inverter, computer swivel mount base for a laptop, tire chains, espar air heater for auxiliary heat when vehicle is not running , as well as a second batter tray. This van is in great condition I always had the oil changed every 10k using only Amsoil. All systems work perfect as expected the van needs nothing. I am asking $17k for the van.

Powertan1

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I apologize if posted in the wrong section but I as well could not find a classified section.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diesel Sprinters are such a pain in the a*s.
Who wants one with gas Transits, Promasters & now gas Sprinters on the market ..?
I'll give ya $5K cash to take it off your hands.
I can pick it up this week.

guido4475

Not a Member
Diesel Sprinters are such a pain in the a*s.
Who wants one with gas Transits, Promasters & now gas Sprinters on the market ..?
I'll give ya $5K cash to take it off your hands.
I can pick it up this week.

Lmao, as much as I agree with you, that was pretty harsh....unfortunately, in my opinion, there are still quite a few who still love the diesel way of vanning.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds like a nice van. Do you have etrack or any other securement systems? Any insulation all around? FantasticFan or similar? Smoker or non-smoker? Approximate age of the tires? I can't think of anything else people will be curious about at the moment. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Powertan1

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lmao, as much as I agree with you, that was pretty harsh....unfortunately, in my opinion, there are still quite a few who still love the diesel way of vanning.

It depends on the way you look at it ....
What's so harsh about offering someone $5K cash? I wish someone was offering me $5K, for anything .... lol
How many vanners got $15K liquid sitting around? Private party to private party transaction ... can be a bit tricky for most to finance.
I think you'll find more guys financing a new van at a dealership for $45K before they finance this one. Warranty, etc ...
Just my opinion ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Powertan1

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I apologize if posted in the wrong section but I as well could not find a classified section.
O

On my cellphone the main EO page has menu bars at top right. They will show areas of interest such as Forums, Classified, etc. Other formats may have header bar at top of page with different sections listed.

Last edited:

ashley6561

New Recruit
Driver
Ok, I am new to this but I tried looking at the classifieds section and the page doesn't work. It comes up with errors>