March 2019 .. Locations & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good to here from you. Whatever you're doing, stay away from guns. Keep active here and join in, BUT don't ask any questions, Ntimevan is feeling a little feisty!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Warning ... WOM is known to stay at Holiday Inn Express while waiting for load offer and of course stopping at all Shopping Centers and helping Local Economic conditions ...

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of checking in, Jim - how are things going at Casa d Fastman? Recovery going OK? Makin' Bourbon or just drinkin' bourbon?

Still the same, son is running the whiskey business and doing a fine job,Mrs Fast has retired to help take care of me.so life is good.

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Guess I'll go Krogering today .

59b8d5e7c500653500b85c201c615c28.jpg

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
All alone tonight at Bolt drivers lounge in Laredo. Where is everyone? Unload tomorrow (I checked, receiver is closed today), then check my position and play Should I Stay Or Should I Go? I'll have time to think about that while getting oil change for van and haircut for me.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All alone tonight at Bolt drivers lounge in Laredo. Where is everyone? Unload tomorrow (I checked, receiver is closed today), then check my position and play Should I Stay Or Should I Go? I'll have time to think about that while getting oil change for van and haircut for me.
Laredo Larry has left Bolt ...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hey Jack, don't know what kind of oil you use, but there is a Mobil One quick oil change place there that is priced right and good service.
Screenshot_20190303-201804.jpeg

Reactions: Noname

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh Amazon, you do like to keep statistics.

Got "informed" today that I have wrote 30 reviews on Amazon.
That was a little surprising, I would have guessed about 10 :rolleyes:

What surprised me more, my reviews have been viewed by over 40,000 people o_O
That I really didn't expect.

Reactions: Solar