Ahahahahhaa

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Oddly enough, I was at a pickup a couple years ago in Wisconsin, and an older gentleman in a Transit Connect pulled up. He was grabbing a single skid bound for Laredo. Probably not a 48" or over 500#, though I have no idea what those little Connects measure between the wheels. He said he makes decent money, with 30+ MPG highway in that little thing. Guess you'd be staying in motels a lot.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oddly enough, I was at a pickup a couple years ago in Wisconsin, and an older gentleman in a Transit Connect pulled up. He was grabbing a single skid bound for Laredo. Probably not a 48" or over 500#, though I have no idea what those little Connects measure between the wheels. He said he makes decent money, with 30+ MPG highway in that little thing. Guess you'd be staying in motels a lot.
If he had MN. plates then its a small company out of Mpls. that hauls mostly JD freight..

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
While a FedEx employee, I was very familiar with the company logo (branding) policy and carried diagrams of all of the possible combinations of signage for each of the vehicle types. One of the requirements was a minimum white space requirements around the signage. I believe the signage on the mini-vehicle was photo shopped because a small sized brand is available. The driver could be wearing FedEx attire; however that may not even be a FedEx leased vehicle. It looks like a parts delivery truck that an overseas company would use.

Reactions: Turtle