payload for 2500 promaster high roof extended?

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
No iguana, it's another way of saying I liked it (the leg room in this case).
Specifically I'm alluding being slightly envious.
<off thread topic>
Grizzly I googled that, looks like a transit? A spin of the Movano usually attributed to a future GM van (European). The Nissan NV if desired is normally for its "conventional" style, leg room, comfort etc.
These euro vans don't seem to get that part right.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nissan nv400 ... they've had it oversees for awhile now. I don't know why they don't bring that thing over already ...

I've always thought it would attract buyers of American vans looking for better quality & Sprinter buyers looking for a more cost competitive option.
I agree and it looks like it can be had with a manual transmission. An option I would like but probably wouldn't be offered to the North American market.

Airtime

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
dc843 -the promaster 2500's are exactly a 12 ft cargo load floor. 3 -48in skids of freight and you usually have to put the drivers seat so far ahead that you hardly have room to steer the beast. Unless the first skid loaded is low enough the ride sucks bad till you get er unloaded again. Extended body is only in the 3500 model,Should be a whole lot better fully loaded. You own a ram yet? Hope my post isn,t too late for you.

Reactions: ntimevan

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
dc843 -the promaster 2500's are exactly a 12 ft cargo load floor. 3 -48in skids of freight and you usually have to put the drivers seat so far ahead that you hardly have room to steer the beast. Unless the first skid loaded is low enough the ride sucks bad till you get er unloaded again. Extended body is only in the 3500 model,Should be a whole lot better fully loaded. You own a ram yet? Hope my post isn,t too late for you.

No not to late i figured that out myself a few weeks ago youre right, a lot of the 2500s say extended but unless you see a good 3-4feet behind the back axle then its not the extended you need.

Still weeks away from buying trying to have 6 months at this local job first to improve my chances of a decent interest rate since i dont have a ton of credit