March of Load One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Driver Ultimate Advantage app update: When sending ARRIVED AT SHIPPER/CONSIGNEE events, if there are STOP NOTES for the stop you are updating, these will now be displayed for your reference. For more info on latest app updates, visit the app website, the link is in your settings tab.

#appenvy

IMG_5050.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening everyone! Had a good week last week and Sunday got all clothes and bedding wash and decided to get out of the van for a day and got a room and order pizza. Watch the race and enjoyed the day.

Tennessee office called with a load today and only 24 miles away from pickup. Only 130 miles to go!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Almost got to use the App completely on this last load.
I've been using it more and more for entering load information.
It's nice to have a quick back up when something goes awry.

Like the other day I went to put in my loaded info using the the QC, only to find it had frozen up. Instead of waiting for it to re-boot, Pulled up the App and away I went. Had the reverse issue happen with the App. Most likely from a poor cell area, had to use the QC. Nice to have options.

Back to this last load. I did everything on the App...Almost.

I had a issue this time with taking a picture of the BOL.
There was a thick black line on the paperwork 1/4 of the way down from the top. No matter how I positioned the camera, it would lock on to this line and either give me the top or part of the bottom of the BOL. After about 10 tries, I gave up and sent it with the QC scanner.

In hindsight, I guess I could have taken a regular picture and upload that. I haven't tried doing that yet. I'll keep that option in mind if it happens again

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now I have to suffer through another day of 75 degree temperature playing with Tiffany and doing things for my wife

Being back in Michigan this morning at 27F definitely has me missing the much warmer temps I was enjoying.
Was planning on going home to do a oil change and taxes, (and still should),but now the cold icky weather is making me think otherwise :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well decided to go home.

Oil change done, but looks like I'll be adding two other things to my list.
Having a new issue with the Espar over heating, and my home freezer appears to have stopped working :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Took a nap after my delivery this morning. Got up and paid my Verzion bill and headed east. Got to where i was going and got a load offer going to NY. Told dispatch I'll have to pass due to weather heading that way :(

Update: Charlotte office came through with a GREAT load offer and we got it!

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm, ever get that "what holiday did I miss this time feeling", when your the only person taking out his trash

Looks like we got a little snow coming. Lucky me, I'm home and made a stupid arrangement with my snow removal guy that I would take care of it when I'm home.

On the bright side, the freezer is now working

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well decided to go home.

Oil change done, but looks like I'll be adding two other things to my list.
Having a new issue with the Espar over heating, and my home freezer appears to have stopped working :rolleyes:

Espar overheating- clean air intake so it can cool down.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime