March of the ....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
March is coming in like a lamb... you’ve heard the rest! It’ll roar out like a lion!
Hello Juju .. good to hear from you . .. is the two of you lovebirds health continuing to improve.. ?

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
March is coming in like a lamb... you’ve heard the rest! It’ll roar out like a lion!
Hello Juju .. good to hear from you . .. is the two of you lovebirds health continuing to improve.. ?

Thanks Mark! I’ve been feeling good enough to start spring housecleaning! Ken still can’t hear out of his right ear so he’ll be investigating a hearing aid this month! He’s off to work this morning so I think I’ll clean out the frig for starters this morning! Hope you and yours are doing well!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Mark! I’ve been feeling good enough to start spring housecleaning! Ken still can’t hear out of his right ear so he’ll be investigating a hearing aid this month! He’s off to work this morning so I think I’ll clean out the frig for starters this morning! Hope you and yours are doing well!
If need be just Slap Ovm on the Left side ... maybe it will straighten out ... Lol

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Housecleaning? Sounds like it's time to start the garden

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan