It’s 2018. Come on In

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must have an enhanced drivers license or a passport to get into either country, even for sIghtseeing.
Passports we carry. Just curious if some nice spring weekend we would have any trouble crossing in a van?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Shouldn’t have any problem crossing. Just make sure that the oh cross with the cars and not the trucks.

Yeah, why wouldn't they let you in? You're a US citizen, carrying a passport ... go for it.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Night everyone. Had fun day today, went exploring northern Vermont. Ate great breakfast, had fun watching nature in still freeze. Tomorrow's another day, let's rinse and repeat.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Night everyone. Had fun day today, went exploring northern Vermont. Ate great breakfast, had fun watching nature in still freeze. Tomorrow's another day, let's rinse and repeat.

Since you are going into Quebec, do you have Quebec authority posted on the side of the door (a must)?

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since you are going into Quebec, do you have Quebec authority posted on the side of the door (a must)?
Been there 6-7 times, never had a problem. Nobody bothered me in the province or at the border.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh boy Rags, you and Mark are on a roll tonight.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
11f625b024ca95e140dcf51189d077b9.jpg

All aboard the Freight Train

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today marks six weeks without sugar. Running 5 miles a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine! The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol! A healthy diet, a healthy VEGAN diet, gluten free, caffeine-free, sugar-free, and a 2-hour workout everyday. I don't know whose status this is, but I was really proud of them. So I decided to copy and paste.

This will make Ovm .. proud

All aboard the Freight Train
Will I be able to recognize you? Great job.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The jewelry saga continues...

$250K of customers jewelry still missing.

Big news for my small town

Still think it's going to be a lot about nothing. He got evicted, had to take it with him, jewelry will be returned. Hoping for a good outcome.

Police: $250K of jewelry, Currie still missing

af5e02b0d0bf7125603adf5caa90050d.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Looks like he got caught.
Missing Port Huron jeweler arrested in Florida
Wow, didn't see that. I guess he really did "leave town"

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Was on the local news last night after the game.

Reactions: RoadTime