Democratic Nominee 2020

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oprah Winfrey ... Wow is this the Best Democrats can do ..?

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well except that she is black and a woman, there are a lot of similarities between her and trump. They are both very wealthy from their businesses, they have both appeared on tv and movies, and neither one had any political experience.

But honestly I don’t think she will run, she knows how Washington works and she wouldn’t be able to change anything.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is wrong with trump I love our president we have now as the old saying goes if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Well except that she is black and a woman, there are a lot of similarities between her and trump. They are both very wealthy from their businesses, they have both appeared on tv and movies, and neither one had any political experience.

But honestly I don’t think she will run, she knows how Washington works and she wouldn’t be able to change anything.

Sounds like your trying to say she has more sense than Trump?
(If she does not run this is a proven point too) he he he

Alas our man (Trump) lacked this good sense (visualize him in a river arms stretched trying to hold it back)

I don't care for his verbiage, but I accept it since what he's "doing" counts more to me.
I would also suggest that like Don Quixote tilting windmills, he will not "drain the swamp". Gotta admire his persistence & dedication though!

At this point I'd still vote for him since I absolutely deplore the legions railing against him in these endless personal attacks.

Seeing this, I can confidently state that I would rather die than be a democrat or liberal.

I will see them in hell one day, I will have a burning stick, and you know where it's going too !

[Not defending Trump, just don't like those kinds of people]

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What is wrong with trump I love our president we have now as the old saying goes if it ain’t broke don’t fix it
hannibal-trump-740x559.jpg