The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Question, does 2 inches make a difference? ( Down Bigstick) referring, of course, to Mayfield who at 6'1" is two inches less than the average NFL QB. If he goes pro is he an early pick? Heisman or knot, I don't think so.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night showed how mayfield was one big hit from the sec an he was rattled the rest of the game he is to cocky for his on good an he got put in his place

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Grizzly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last night showed how mayfield was one big hit from the sec an he was rattled the rest of the game he is to cocky for his on good an he got put in his place

It was kind of a cheap hit. The play was over and he's laying on the ground. The defender comes in and knees him in the back, but whatever.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question, does 2 inches make a difference? ( Down Bigstick) referring, of course, to Mayfield who at 6'1" is two inches less than the average NFL QB. If he goes pro is he an early pick? Heisman or knot, I don't think so.

Mayfield is almost the same height & weight as Russell Wilson ... but he's no Russell Wilson. Wilson is built like a pro athlete. Wilson was drafted for baseball & football & physically looks like it. I have serious doubts if Mayfield can take the punishment from pro football players.

That being said, I think he'll be drafted in the 1st round. Someone took a chance on Johnny Football, someone will take a chance on Mayfield ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pilot Flying J

Pilot Flying J has a sponsorship agreement with the SEC.
I wonder why they don't have a sponsorship agreement with the BIG10?
:p:D

Edit: Yes, I know where their home office is .... just taking a cheap shot ... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Mayfield is almost the same height & weight as Russell Wilson ... but he's no Russell Wilson. Wilson is built like a pro athlete. Wilson was drafted for baseball & football & physically looks like it. I have serious doubts if Mayfield can take the punishment from pro football players.

That being said, I think he'll be drafted in the 1st round. Someone took a chance on Johnny Football, someone will take a chance on Mayfield ....
I think Cleveland might not draft him for getting burned by JF. At least not in the first round.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was kind of a cheap hit. The play was over and he's laying on the ground. The defender comes in and knees him in the back, but whatever.

I ain’t even talking about that I am talking about Lorenzo carter sacking his ass hard

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Media days seemed great for dawgs this morning can’t wait until Monday evening

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is getting closer to the national championship game come on everybody pull for my dawgs the falcons won last night let’s hope the dawgs can do the same tomorrow night

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The championship is tonight I can’t believe the anti-trump idiots are planning a protest at the game tonight because he will be there

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The championship is tonight I can’t believe the anti-trump idiots are planning a protest at the game tonight because he will be there

At $2,500.. a ticket ... they will be Stupid Twice ....

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At $2,500.. a ticket ... they will be Stupid Twice ....

Yea they will be I seen this morning where there is still tickets available starting at 1400 I was like I can see the game better from my couch

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
7f323eb4bd5efe0bd41c986a709cc43b.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

C'mon let's all just enjoy the dang game.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A lil bit over an hour to kickoff go dawgs