Ho Ho Whooo its December!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
b063210e3163413c0f18388306adf5a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Merry Christmas to everyone at Load One!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got unloaded about a hour ago and back in service. Time to get the back of the van straightened out and put back together. Looks like one van is already gone with a load, see what happens!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Did a shorty this morning. Got to consignee and had Grand Slam run over the weekend. Long story short if fell just short but could come back tomorrow. Just have to wait and see. Time for a shower and bed!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Unload in morning, then thankfully heading south. Got pre-booked on next load before picking up this one. Looks like I'll be ringing in the new year with some warmer temps
Just the opposite for me. Delivered Thursday morning in Atlanta then immediately ran one up to near Hickory, NC, and before delivering that one got predispatched for Friday afternoon for Tues delivery in Akron

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm liking the call dispatch option on the App when booked on a load. Especially when I'm being predispatched, from a non-Taylor office. 9 times out of 10, if I do need to call another office, by that time, I don't remember which office dispatched it, and my phone record says Hmmm, maybe this one?

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app