Trump Winning

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We need an exemption for this Judge Daniels, protecting him from the great Dem head splode on new year's.
Got his ducks in a row, worth keeping.

Reactions: Turtle

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had to wait until I got on my computer to post a real response to this, as its too long to type on a phone;

Im ok with corporations paying no income tax as long as certain requirements are met.

#1 The pay from the lowest person to the top executive does not exceed 40x, this gives the people at the top and incentive to pay the people at the bottom more.

#2 The company must provide an affordable health plan for all full time employees AND their families, the current employer mandate only states they have to contribute to the employees plan, not the rest of their family.

#3 The company must do at least 80% of its purchasing/manufacturing in the US, I would like that to be 100% but I am a realist, there are some things that cant be sourced here.

#4 The company must follow all enviromental regulations, I know Trump is pretty much gutting the EPA, but there are regulations even he wont throw out.

Reactions: Grizzly

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I've discussed this (tax reform) with non-truck people & have heard many explanations on various "squak" radio (am).
From what I've gathered it seems decent enough to me. In execution, it remains to be seen.
I am supportive of it according to my understanding and will hope for positive results.