New in 2018

Riffsimm

New Recruit
Driver
US Army
Hello all,
Well the wife and I have been talking to an owner and with a carrier, we are tentatively scheduled to start oreintation Jan 3. So we are in the process of packing up the house. We are going out for about 2 months at a time. We are looking forward to this new lifestyle.
See ya all out there, be safe and have a Merry Christmas

Reactions: Ragman and Turtle

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What company are you goin to be attending orientation with???? Also good luck an have a very merry Christmas an a happy new year

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was once married to an English teacher.
Correction was a daily routine.
Not sure the correction was much of an improvement , but I’m not an expert.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think in 2018 I am gonna buy a truck an go back out dad is thinking about selling the funeral home

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was going to ask why leave one dead business for another.
Then I noticed he said buy a truck, not buy a van.

He may not comment quickly. Probably buried in his work.
People are dying to get into their funeral home.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why? Is business dead?

Yea business is dead as we r pretty busy if it was alive we would be slow but dad is ready to get out of it an big stick I ain’t getting no van to many of them an my wife is coming out on the road with me so I gotta get a big enough sleeper an figure out of to sleep in the front when I get in the dog house lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think in 2018 I am gonna buy a truck an go back out dad is thinking about selling the funeral home

Why? Is business dead?
980x.jpg

DBenton

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Riffsimm Good Luck out there. We are leaving on January 5th for orientation on the 8th. We are packing as well. Pretty excited to get out and get moving. Merry Christmas!