Bolt Express is a Great company

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whenever you talk to someone who has been with numerous carriers,if he’s typically positive, the present one is always awesome.
If he tends to be negative, then it sucks like all the rest.
It’s just how drivers are.

Reactions: artie

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whenever you talk to someone who has been with numerous carriers,if he’s typically positive, the present one is always awesome.
So true.... what generally happens is the needs of both parties change over time... I worked for 2 great carriers in the US ... E1 and L1 both in their own domain very good carriers... but they changed and as I and it wasn’t working...
Bolt is a good carrier IF you both fit.
Every carrier has idiot dispatchers but think, don’t most companies have also in everyday life?

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So true.... what generally happens is the needs of both parties change over time... I worked for 2 great carriers in the US ... E1 and L1 both in their own domain very good carriers... but they changed and as I and it wasn’t working...
Every carrier has idiot dispatchers but think don’t most companies have also in everyday life?
Even the green grass on the other side gets brown.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Every carrier has idiot dispatchers but think don’t most companies have also in everyday life?
yep the seasons change...nothing stays the same...:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
yep the seasons change...nothing stays the same...:)

Reactions: OntarioVanMan