2006 International 4300

snowman4evr

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi all,

Iam thinking of purchasing a 2006 international 4300 with a DT466 with issues. I just wanted to see what I might be getting into. From what I have been able to gather the truck starts up fine, but then commences to smoking. Will drive ok but pours out the white smoke. I think Iam gonna be able to get a fairly good deal on it, but what in you all's opinion would be a good deal on it knowing the above info? Truck has 170,000. Have not seen the truck in person, this is just from speaking to the owner.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi all,

Iam thinking of purchasing a 2006 international 4300 with a DT466 with issues. I just wanted to see what I might be getting into. From what I have been able to gather the truck starts up fine, but then commences to smoking. Will drive ok but pours out the white smoke. I think Iam gonna be able to get a fairly good deal on it, but what in you all's opinion would be a good deal on it knowing the above info? Truck has 170,000. Have not seen the truck in person, this is just from speaking to the owner.

White smoke is unburned fuel.

Perhaps greasytshirt will drop in with more help.