Another one bites the dust.....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have an uncle who’s an exhibitionist.
He wanted to retire this fall, like Rags.

He decided to stick it out another year.
So, are you saying Rags is a flasher?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
18666118-Full-length-portrait-of-a-flasher-wearing-coat-and-gesturing-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My father taught me that in a workplace or professional setting, with colleagues or subordinates, and even casual acquaintances, never say or do anything to a woman that you wouldn't say or do to them if your mother was sitting right next to them.

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
What about smart Ass David Letterman , did everyone forget about what he did? He is no different than the rest of these Boneheads.
I'll bet he paid her a Lot to keep quiet.
It's no wonder Women are leery of Men, they have good reasons to be mistrusting.

Sent from my SM-N910V using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What about smart Ass David Letterman , did everyone forget about what he did? He is no different than the rest of these Boneheads.
I'll bet he paid her a Lot to keep quiet.
I don't know if people forgot about what he did or they are just massively missrenembering what he did. Letterman was never accused of sexual harassment or sexual assault, he was blackmailed over a long term affair with a staffer, Stephanie Birkitt, by her then recently dumped boyfriend, Joe Haldeman, after reading her diary and learning of the affair.

He had several affairs with women on his staff, but by all accounts they were all consentual, and he was never accused of any sexual impropriety (generally having sex with coworkers notwithstanding). Birkitt, who is now an attorney, has stated that it was her and not Letterman who initiated the affair in the first place. He didn't pay her or anyone else to keep quiet.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Meghan McCain, the daughter of Arizona's senior senator John McCain, had three simple words for Breitbart News' Steve Bannon after Democrat Doug Jones defeated Bannon's favored candidate, Republican Roy Moore, in Tuesday's special election for Alabama's open Senate seat.

"Suck it, Bannon," McCain tweeted Tuesday night.

This is where women start to go afoul with this whole issue.
I am certainly not a fan of Bannon or Moore. I'd be ok if I never heard from these two individuals again ... but what exactly does McCain want Bannon to suck? Two things come to mind ....

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Matt Lauer fired from NBC News over inappropriate sexual behavior

Hey guys,,be careful out there,,just say yes and no to the opposite sex, not touching, no comments on their dresses, no comments on their hair doooo's, or shoes, and I'm not sure about holding the doors open for them ,,,its a mess out there.....................

ERA is over 35 yrs old thus chivalry in any manner is not required. If not my mother, sister, daughter & we're not sleeping together ........ open your own damn door.
And as far as that damn toilet seat goes ..... you better look before you sit. It ain't my job to pay attention when you won't. [This was never an issue when we had out houses]

It's like munchkins, I love em to death. As the oldest of 9 (I nearly raised the last 3) & father of 2 they were the joy of my days most times.

Will I look at a munchkin today ? Nope! Will I get within 15 feet of one? Nope. I ignore them in all things. Failing that I'm a pervert, a molester and guilty no matter what.
Thus when said munchkins do something to bring risk or injury I get out of the area as quick as possible.
It's catch 22 and you can't have it both ways.