Newvember

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I did another one over night. Plus 5 hours earlier I ran down to Keokuk and brought a load back. Currently in Burlington, IA, Case New Holland wiring harnesses are like World Series T-shirts of wiring harnesses - can't get enough of them fast enough. They had a big recall because they were overheating and melting, and the supplier in Mexico can't bang them out fast enough, so they're air expedited from El Paso up to here. Then they go 4 miles to the plant, and it pays way better than t-shirt money. :D

Here's the plane from last night. I couldn't get a decent closeup because I had to back up right to the cargo door. Uncomfortably close. It's really expensive if you hit a plane. Cargo door is right in front of the tail.

1116170405a.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally back in service since before Halloween. Too much time to think and be frustrated. A nice weekend load would help take some of the sting out

On the bright side, after years of dealing with some irritating intermittent speed sensor issues, finally (thanks to Wayne) got that issue solved.

Kind of nice not having idiot lights coming on and messing up my cruise control

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It’s Friday!

42adacf8d664dd090fae22e786d13254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally back in service since before Halloween. Too much time to think and be frustrated. A nice weekend load would help take some of the sting out

On the bright side, after years of dealing with some irritating intermittent speed sensor issues, finally (thanks to Wayne) got that issue solved.

Kind of nice not having idiot lights coming on and messing up my cruise control

I have the same going on. When he puts it on the scanner it reads both front speed sensors. After 3 days it goes away.

How or what did he do to solve the problem?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have the same going on. When he puts it on the scanner it reads both front speed sensors. After 3 days it goes away.

How or what did he do to solve the problem?

In Wayne's words, "it was a combination of several things".
Rear ABS sensor, ABS pump, couple speed sensors, multiple brake adjustments, and wires that went bad. Some other thing I can't remember what it was called. Was a long process to get to the bottom of it, was about to give up hope when finally everything worked.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Wayne's words, "it was a combination of several things".
Rear ABS sensor, ABS pump, couple speed sensors, multiple brake adjustments, and wires that went bad. Some other thing I can't remember what it was called. Was a long process to get to the bottom of it, was about to give up hope when finally everything worked.

Fine. Don’t tell me. Lol

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You know how when you deliver to a place where you know you won't get loaded out of, so you deadhead to a place where you are likely to get loaded, only to get there and immediately get a load right back to near where you just delivered?

I luv it when that happens. :turtle: