tst

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow !
In a week this guy goes from unemployed to got a Sprinter, screw the Sprinter, to I'll be at Load 1in a few days.
To OP, congratulations.
Is Load 1 as hard to get into as the current version of Fedex ?

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver
They have the regular background check D.O.T. physical drug test stuff and employment verification. No they’re not too hard to get into AND I’m not unemployed lol I’m working up until the day I leave. Also the reason I changed from the sprinter to Load1 was because I’d much rather be in a truck with a sleeper and I like driving truck but couldn’t find one 26,000 or below but finally did with Load1. The recruiter I worked with was great too her name is Ann, also got a pretty cool fleet owner as well so it all worked out pretty good. Thank you to all of you who have helped me and given me information and insight, I really appreciate it, in today’s world not many people offer to help others unless they’re getting something out of it.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nobody helps unless they're getting something out of it ?

You must not have read the fine print.

You'll be invoiced $10 per post in reply to your questions.
EO keeps 30% and passes payment on to the follow up posters monthly.
How do you think some of these guys can afford to keep expediting ?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you to all of you who have helped me and given me information and insight, I really appreciate it, in today’s world not many people offer to help others unless they’re getting something out of it.
Thank you for saying thank you! Keep us updated on your new adventure.

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver
Funny replies pay $12 each.
Thank you to all of you who have helped me and given me information and insight, I really appreciate it, in today’s world not many people offer to help others unless they’re getting something out of it.
Yeah I know you were joking sorry haven't had much time to post had a busy few days had to get packed, now I'm spending time with my wife before we go pick up the rentAL and head to Michigan. Moot your welcome I always have believed in saying thanks when deserved and it's true not alot of people help others just to do it. Anyway I'm gonna get up and get ready and get this trip to Michigan for orientation knocked out. You guys have yourselves a good day and I should be in the truck Wednesday afternoon!

Reactions: TSXpress2015

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yeah I know you were joking sorry haven't had much time to post had a busy few days had to get packed, now I'm spending time with my wife before we go pick up the rentAL and head to Michigan. Moot your welcome I always have believed in saying thanks when deserved and it's true not alot of people help others just to do it. Anyway I'm gonna get up and get ready and get this trip to Michigan for orientation knocked out. You guys have yourselves a good day and I should be in the truck Wednesday afternoon!

Glad you called Load 1 and things worked out for you !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Grizzly

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver

Glad you called Load 1 and things worked out for you !!!!!!!!!

Thanks, yeah things worked out GREAT just got to Taylor, Michigan a few minutes ago actually lol

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Orientation done, just waiting on the truck to get done and then waiting on dispatch
Amazing determination!
I think for new person in expediting you did good job at signing with a company.
That's the best way to learn and to eventually succeed.
Hope everyone wanting to get into this business learns from this guy endeavor and follow everything to the latter on how he did it.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: Brent51013

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver
Orientation done, just waiting on the truck to get done and then waiting on dispatch
Amazing determination!
I think for new person in expediting you did good job at signing with a company.
Hope everyone wanting to get into this business learns from this guy endeavor and follow everything to the latter on how he did it.

Thank you but in all honesty I just talked to people and researched as much as I possibly could that's the best I can tell anyone and expediters online DEFINITELY gave me a HUGE insight I still go and read just random forums and learn all kinds of stuff... Was supposed to leave today but the truck needed reinspected and ended up needing a few things and Load1 actually got me a room for an extra night. I was surprised they put me up in a hotel for two nights for orientation to begin with then turn around and paid for another night because the truck needed a few things when technically they could've said oh well sleep in the truck

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Amazing determination!

....... and Load1 actually got me a room for an extra night.
folio_matte_100.jpg

Reactions: VSprinter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...... Was supposed to leave today but the truck needed reinspected and ended up needing a few things and Load1 actually got me a room for an extra night. I was surprised they put me up in a hotel for two nights for orientation to begin with then turn around and paid for another night because the truck needed a few things when technically they could've said oh well sleep in the truck
Just curious, where did Load-1 put you up? I need to poke John if it's not up to my high stantards.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Amazing determination!

Thank you but in all honesty I just talked to people and researched as much as I possibly could that's the best I can tell anyone and expediters online DEFINITELY gave me a HUGE insight I still go and read just random forums and learn all kinds of stuff... Was supposed to leave today but the truck needed reinspected and ended up needing a few things and Load1 actually got me a room for an extra night. I was surprised they put me up in a hotel for two nights for orientation to begin with then turn around and paid for another night because the truck needed a few things when technically they could've said oh well sleep in the truck
Back in the good ole days... most of your bigger carriers did just that for out of town recruits ... just another perk just about gone from this biz

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver
...... Was supposed to leave today but the truck needed reinspected and ended up needing a few things and Load1 actually got me a room for an extra night. I was surprised they put me up in a hotel for two nights for orientation to begin with then turn around and paid for another night because the truck needed a few things when technically they could've said oh well sleep in the truck
Just curious, where did Load-1 put you up? I need to poke John if it's not up to my high stantards.
Comfort Inn and Suites the room was GREAT and also had a ginormous bed it was a really nice place!! I'm actually at Load1 right now waiting on my truck to get done then I'm headed out after dispatch finds me a load... Chompin at the bit a little but all is well lol

Reactions: Ragman

Brent51013

New Recruit
Driver
Welcome to the Load One family!
Thank you Anne!! I also appreciate the way you got me in so quickly and walked me through pretty much everything!!! You definitely saw me through and I REALLY appreciate it. Should have the truck done soon and I'll be out of here -lol-

Reactions: AnneM