October banter and locations.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Osceola , Wi...
Gassed up .. paperwork done at Roberts ,Wi... J
Eating breakfast .. got load .. heading to pickup

Walking back to van and this showed up ..
dd16d0e9764e297ec1e5f903437f0662.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app
Duluth got over 10" the other day and just north of Minni got a couple...we have just a sprinkling of snow dust this morning....

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Better than Expediting for retirement! Just saw a guy in a small Transit with nice signage "Pet Poop Scooped". Apparently there is a growing market of people that don't want to pick up the poop in their own yards

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

I actually thought about getting into that err business, years ago. I guess I Poo Pooed the idea :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Better than Expediting for retirement! Just saw a guy in a small Transit with nice signage "Pet Poop Scooped". Apparently there is a growing market of people that don't want to pick up the poop in their own yards

I actually thought about getting into that err business, years ago. I guess I Poo Pooed the idea :rolleyes:
Attended the OVM school of comedy, did we?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Attended the OVM school of comedy, did we?

The only one to, errr, drop out.