Question

DRKespnty

Rookie Expediter
I'm Currently with a company that did not require a DOT Med card to drive Cargo van for them. Does anyone have a list or know anybody looking for a Driver that does not Require a DOT if so please let me know. Looking to see more options out there. Thank You

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if your driving a non-cdl truck ceva log, doesn't require one, they have some company drivers mostly o/o
I have done both at ceva o/o for over 13 1/2 year's
and for 30 day's came out of retirement to help out, company driver you have go where ever

Reactions: fastman_1

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm Currently with a company that did not require a DOT Med card to drive Cargo van for them. Does anyone have a list or know anybody looking for a Driver that does not Require a DOT if so please let me know. Looking to see more options out there. Thank You
And I am only asking this question because its a flag as a owner, safety consultant, husband and father of 6 and a citizen that shares the road with you.

It may be just a misunderstanding on my end but curious minds want to know is this a simple question or maybe a health issue your attempting to not go on the record with.

Sent from my LGLS990 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Dell

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Things like Diabetes and Sleep Apnea and high blood pressure are manageable diseases, BUT, once in the system by way of a DOT medical card your driving future is in the grip of the next federal regulation change

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: John Clark 46

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
Things like Diabetes and Sleep Apnea and high blood pressure are manageable diseases, BUT, once in the system by way of a DOT medical card your driving future is in the grip of the next federal regulation change

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Things like diabetes and high blood pressure are managable diseases and the only federal regulation that needs to go into effect is hold these TA's, Flying J's and fast food jerks accountable.

Regulate their doors closed on their restaurants until they get their acts together and serve something we can actually eat that is some what healthy.

And no just cause you serve food that has something green growing on it does not make it healthy.

And for those who say drivers have a choice and its up to them to watch their food intake, just shut up before you open your mouth.

I was on the road long before I opened my own expedite company and being in a hurry we are limited on time and healthy options

Sent from my LGLS990 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: boonsdad