Mercedes-Benz Stadium Atlanta

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's a Mercedes.

I got a kick out of it when it was advertised that the new home of the Atlanta Falcons would have a Chick-fil-A restaurant. The Falcons, of course, mostly play on Sundays.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a Mercedes.

I got a kick out of it when it was advertised that the new home of the Atlanta Falcons would have a Chick-fil-A restaurant. The Falcons, of course, mostly play on Sundays.
I read that as well....????>.. They say there is 1 Thursday game in the schedule...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's a Mercedes.

I read that as well....????>.. They say there is 1 Thursday game in the schedule...
They have college football and soccer and other events at the stadium, so they'll sell plenty of chickens. But the full-page ad in the paper and the TV commercials were all about Chick-fil-A being in the new home of the Falcons, without mentioning the other events.

Reactions: Grizzly

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Probably a franchise/concessioner that has permission for Sunday sales.

They never said it's a sin to eat chicken on Sunday.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Probably a franchise/concessioner that has permission for Sunday sales.

They never said it's a sin to eat chicken on Sunday.
Nope. The Chick-fil-A at the stadium is corporate owned (Chick-fil-A is headquartered in Atlanta, which is why they want to have a presence in that stadium) and said they will not make a Sunday exception for this or any other location.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow.
That's cool.
He's got enough money to live up to what he believes in,
I respect him for that.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, the Falcons have 8 regular season home games. Turtle's correct .. with all the added events, they'll have plenty of sales.

Folks in the southeast really respect Chick-fil-A for being closed on Sun. So do I ...

The retractable roof on this stadium looks neat! And the 360 degree hd video halo board must make it really enjoyable from the stands.

Don't look now but I think Jerry World just got unseated as arguably the best stadium in the NFL ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I wish they were open on Sunday, but that's for my own selfish reasons (luv me some Chick-fil-A). I don't begrudge them at all for not being open on Sunday, though.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wish they were open on Sunday, but that's for my own selfish reasons (luv me some Chick-fil-A). I don't begrudge them at all for not being open on Sunday, though.

Spoken like a true American ..... 24/7/365 .... :)

Reactions: Turtle