Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good Morning from beautiful Huntsville, Texas. Can't leave August behind yet, last evening (8/31), heading up I-45 and Engine blew, bang, flames & oil everywhere. I'll keep y'all posted:(

Reactions: ntimevan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ouch, we loaded yesterday in the afternoon out of Anderson, SC and just got empty in Pryor, OK. On our way to the J in Tulsa.

WOM, Sure hope everything works out and is ok for you, that you both are safe and either the insurance or the dealership or both takes care of it all. Ugh. Just thought of it...3 day weekend, not going to get much help from any of them today...

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ouch, we loaded yesterday in the afternoon out of Anderson, SC and just got empty in Pryor, OK. On our way to the J in Tulsa.

WOM, Sure hope everything works out and is ok for you, that you both are safe and either the insurance or the dealership or both takes care of it all. Ugh. Just thought of it...3 day weekend, not going to get much help from any of them today...

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Oklahoma with Murray was always good to me....might have taken 2 days and usually went back to Texas...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you going to "hang in" and see if a Green/Yellow load pops and you get paid to go home...?
Lets see over 3000 pm and 200 unpaid dh miles for the week ... this $30.. of gas is on me ... besides unlike You ... I need a Haircut ...

PS.... i allready did call into Dispatch .. just in case ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you going to "hang in" and see if a Green/Yellow load pops and you get paid to go home...?
Lets see over 3000 pm and 200 unpaid dh miles for the week ... this $30.. of gas is on me ... besides unlike You ... I need a Haircut ...

PS.... i allready did call into Dispatch .. just in case ...

so thats a yes...you'll wait a couple hours before heading out....because like me you are a cheap a$$...;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is officially September ... the CEO of OVM Mfg has called me ....lol

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
this biz has not been user friendly for WOM...now he has seen a lot of this country, maybe its time to consider another career change....Renta Cop comes to mind....
this biz has not been user friendly for WOM...now he has seen a lot of this country, maybe its time to consider another career change....Renta Cop comes to mind....
Maybe as a Short Order Cook in a small Mid western town ...

the-old-whistle-stop-cafe-marilyn-hunt.jpg