Canadians investing in the US

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Property is going too high. Waiting for the bottom to fall out again. Saw how low gold is from that Bitcoin article, and think that is the way to go for now.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on, Teneseehawk, you have a problem just buying bitcoin? Nothing like seeing your value plummeting 90% in 5 minutes, its exciting trading!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I would rather buy gold at $1200. It is solid, malleable, and sought after. It also outlasts the value of any currency. It has stood the test of time since man first saw its glimmer. And at $1200, it's a bargain.

In an economic collapse, tell me how that Bitcoin is going to trade for ammo or food. Gold is king.

Reactions: Grizzly

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh be prepared at home. But for the 99% chance we will wake up in a tomorrow that looks a lot like today, my money has doubled in bitcoin in 2 months...

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And not to say gold isn't good, I have a little, but in a disaster you will find that food or gas is more easily traded. A starving man won't trade gas for gold. Gold comes in when society gets on its feet again

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
And not to say gold isn't good, I have a little, but in a disaster you will find that food or gas is more easily traded. A starving man won't trade gas for gold. Gold comes in when society gets on its feet again
I disagree. Gold comes in when people realize society will get on its feet again. Once the general panic subsides, and a method of trade is being established, gold will once again be the basis upon which all else has its value determined. People are too used to money for there not to be a currency.