Cellular bargain

truckblue

Expert Expediter
Driver
I switched from Verizon to T Mobile a while back. I'm in the southeast, and have many issues with not getting a signal.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
T-Mobile has a new plan for age 55+ of unlimited talk, text and 4G data for 2 lines for $60 per month all taxes and fees included. I didn't read all the details yet so there may be fine print but it may be worth at least looking into.

$60 for 2 lines: T-Mobile hopes to lure baby boomers
My Verizon plan now is unlimited phone and texts... and 4 Gb Data at FULL speed...1 line for $40.00 +taxes

Reactions: muttly and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
tin+can+phone.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
T Mobile sold its towers in 2012 for as much as $3 billion for parent Deutsche Telekom, according to Macquarie Capital USA Inc. Macquarie analyst Kevin Smithen wrote in a note that American Tower Corp., Crown Castle International Corp. and SBA Communications Corp are all in “a hotly contested auction” of T-Mobile towers. The expected price is at least $2.25 billion but could go as high as $3 billion.
T Mobile leases a good portion of thier equipment...

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I switched from Verizon to T Mobile a while back. I'm in the southeast, and have many issues with not getting a signal.
I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and with a current updated phone...I'm not noticing any real difference in coverage or speeds....just a lower bill.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
A trucker friend of mine is with t-mobile. He does lots of Canada loads and hr said that t-mobile has better coverage in Canada than in the US.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You just have to look at the co verage maps and see which service has the best coverage in places you normally visit.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A trucker friend of mine is with t-mobile. He does lots of Canada loads and hr said that t-mobile has better coverage in Canada than in the US.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Because they change over to the Canadian towers... bell Canada or Telus.... which Verizon does

boonsdad

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Verizon has a 15% veterans discount, just show DD214 at Verizon store.