Don't July To Me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow guess it is another month. June flew!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm in Vegas where as of today it's legal to buy up to one ounce of pot for recreational purposes. They expect 2 of every 3 purchases to be made by tourists. Nevada becomes the fifth state to legalize recreational Marijuana. And that makes Jeff Sessions sad.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I'm in Vegas where as of today it's legal to buy up to one ounce of pot for recreational purposes. They expect 2 of every 3 purchases to be made by tourists. Nevada becomes the fifth state to legalize recreational Marijuana. And that makes Jeff Sessions sad.
I guess will have safety to check you out. LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I don't think that has worked out well for Colorado and other states.

Reactions: westmicher

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you to our fleet and our sales and ops teams. June was a really good month and saw some great numbers for our fleet. We are winning on the sales side with great customer service in operations and our drivers at the docks and anticipate a great rest of 2017!

Happy Independence Day to our Canadian customers, owner operators and drivers! I salute you with an XL dark roast Tim Hortons Coffee this morning! Hope everyone on the US side is enjoying a long holiday weekend or getting ready for the holiday. Operations will be staffed and open 24/7 and we will grab every load we can for those of you out there!

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you to our fleet and our sales and ops teams. June was a really good month and saw some great numbers for our fleet. We are winning on the sales side with great customer service in operations and our drivers at the docks and anticipate a great rest of 2017!

Happy Independence Day to our Canadian customers, owner operators and drivers! I salute you with an XL dark roast Tim Hortons Coffee this morning! Hope everyone on the US side is enjoying a long holiday weekend or getting ready for the holiday. Operations will be staffed and open 24/7 and we will grab every load we can for those of you out there!
No complaints about June here.

When you don't have time to post, and the oil change comes due sooner then expected, you know your running pretty good

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
90c95947de912085aaf924015254bc96.png

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great holiday. Working hard to keep everyone rolling as we start into the shut down period.

Reactions: Treadmill

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Would make life easier for sure!!! Well day one of the TEANA conference in Chicago. Good to see some of our great partner carriers. These preferred capacity carriers are a key part of what separates us as a carrier to our customers.