The June Taylor Dancers!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Was it called "Leave it to Turtle" on TV in western KY?
No, but the town where they lived was called Mayfield, which is also the name of a town in Western KY, the same town in which I was born (oddly enough, the same year as the TV show).

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got unloaded first thing this morning, had breakfast and BAM! Dayton office called with a load. Having multiple agents and offices is a GREAT thing! I love being at the right place at the right time.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've used a separate special ring for carrier phone calls since....a long time. It's now a Pavlovian response when I hear it. I call the ring "Money". It's an old BlackBerry ring tone I picked when I had one because it was the most grating and cut through most environmental noise.

I also whitelist Load One numbers (about 20 with all the Nations numbers) and those numbers ring 24/7.... even if I have my phone on do not disturb.

And BTW...thanks again John for the plug ins at the yard....nice to be able to run the A.C. without the gen!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I've used a separate special ring for carrier phone calls since....a long time. It's now a Pavlovian response when I hear it. I call the ring "Money". It's an old BlackBerry ring tone I picked when I had one because it was the most grating and cut through most environmental noise.

I also whitelist Load One numbers (about 20 with all the Nations numbers) and those numbers ring 24/7.... even if I have my phone on do not disturb.

And BTW...thanks again John for the plug ins at the yard....nice to be able to run the A.C. without the gen!
I get ask a lot, man two phones. Yep and I think it's the best thing. When I'm in the bed sleeping/napping or taking a shower, i turn the ringer off on the personal phone. Also there have been times that my personal phone didn't have a signal and or internet and the Load One phone had both. There the same phones. Image that!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I've been wondering. Do the different Load One offices pass us off to the next closest office as we move around the country? (Like air traffic controllers) Will be delivering in the Carolinas next. Will see who calls.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Treadmill

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I've been wondering. Do the different Load One offices pass us off to the next closest office as we move around the country? (Like air traffic controllers) Will be delivering in the Carolinas next. Will see who calls.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Every office has the ability to load or move a truck. First come first serve.... More offices selling and booking is the idea!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums