First month in the books.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You ran 12.5K miles in a month, is that loaded miles? Do you get paid for all miles?
Yes, 12,502 loaded miles...

Well that's a crap load of miles, good for you :)

The company I am dropping driving sprinter for can't seem to book 2,000 miles a week. One week a co-worker only got 700 loaded miles, that was a full week, from Friday to Friday.

A company that can get you 3,000 miles a week, consistently, is awesome! I swear it's get a load, wait a day.

After all, what good is getting $1,000/mile if you get zero miles?
None, whatsoever

alexmj616

Rookie Expediter
Driver
The company I am dropping driving sprinter for can't seem to book 2,000 miles a week. One week a co-worker only got 700 loaded miles, that was a full week, from Friday to Friday.

A company that can get you 3,000 miles a week, consistently, is awesome! I swear it's get a load, wait a day.

After all, what good is getting $1,000/mile if you get zero miles?
None, whatsoever
Now I'm not saying every week is great..there is good and bad weeks. Like i said before I think my company will take a load that they won't even make money on, they just take it to keep us moving. Maybe your company isn't willing to the same.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How is it going grasshopper?

Yeah, how about a update

351c8d93bc3635968add6e5f119fada1.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most people like to post bulletin board material. What about the the stuff that doesn't work out or go that well?

I often wonder what the turnover percentage is at any given carrier? I'm sure someone has that figure, somewhere. Care to post that information for newbies & all to see!?

Newbies get on here & see this "lifestyle" that we have. What percentage of people fail because they aren't focused on the bottom line?

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most people like to post bulletin board material. What about the the stuff that doesn't work out or go that well?

I often wonder what the turnover percentage is at any given carrier? I'm sure someone has that figure, somewhere. Care to post that information for newbies & all to see!?

Newbies get on here & see this "lifestyle" that we have. What percentage of people fail because they aren't focused on the bottom line?
Seems many are hard to keep track of after discovering this wonderful life....

9271030db3aeb3a3682736ab729d9091.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

alexmj616

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Hey all..sorry haven't been on in a long time.
Yes i still exist. I left the company I was with though. Not because of pay but because of poor equipment that they did not want to fix.
The money continued to be good.
Any other questions?

Reactions: Moot