May May be Load One awesome.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another day.....yet another airplane. Wheels up and headed to Atlanta.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: ucfd608

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Hope everyone's been loaded great and been busy. I've been OOS for awhile now due to my parents telling me to stay out and keep running. Well once I finally came home I've been very busy helping out and taking care of them.

Ive got my maintenance reports turn in and now all i need is to get my DOT done. Should be in service by tomorrow morning. I've now got told that my grandmother could pass in a few days to a week. Once that happens ill be back home again.

The storms have moved on and are now to the east. Hope everyone stayed safe and no damage has been done. Y'all have a good day!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Full day of sales calls and work here in the Atlanta area.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Alright, got DOT done and getting work done on it as well. Should be done this afternoon. Got the bad news this morning, heading back to GA.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Have to post a pic when it comes in!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was going to drive family to Columbia, but can't get there from here due to I55 South and north bound closures due to flooding at I270& I 55

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Lots of water here also. Businesses, houses,yards and roads all flooded. Been dealing with water intrusions in properties that have not had leaks till all this rain. Think we are at 8 inches or more maybe since Saturday. Cold wet day and i'm ready for a drink !!!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got this.

d7130428664a25d29568becff9df845c.jpg

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thinking these storms must be affecting freight as well. Coming up on my 2nd. Day without a load in Grand Rapids, which is always a solid location.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thinking these storms must be affecting freight as well. Coming up on my 2nd. Day without a load in Grand Rapids, which is always a solid location.

Been a busy week. But the sprinters have been the hardest to move all week.