MAY all your dreams come true!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
bring this forward:
Good morning from Hamburg NY Walmart...

while at the border crossing getting back in I was informed my Green Card expires next month...fella gave me the direct number to call local CIS office, which was pretty nice of him.. ..since they are pretty skimpy with that info on the website...anyways a whooping $540.00 just to renew the card that includes a biometrics charge $85 for fingerprints....like really...I thought they never changed?.....they open at 8am....
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
well the number the nice fella gave me was a dead end...ONLY if you know the persons ext does one get thru...no live person..ended up calling National Call center...and they could only refer me to a pay for hire outside consultant to help fill out the App....gee whiz...NOT user friendly...no wonder people stay illegal! LOL
......................................................................................................................................................................................
apparently an agent will call or write with a detailed report of what is needed and/or I need an in office interview...which would be a 500 mile drive....Bison to St Paul...closest CIS office.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now the rest of the story is coming out

990cfee8071b8381da5cc0557f73b08e.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now the rest of the story is coming out

990cfee8071b8381da5cc0557f73b08e.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I hereby declare, on oath,
  • that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;
  • that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
  • that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
  • that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law;
  • that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;
  • that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law;
  • and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

In acknowledgement whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
bring this forward:

while at the border crossing getting back in I was informed my Green Card expires next month...fella gave me the direct number to call local CIS office, which was pretty nice of him.. ..since they are pretty skimpy with that info on the website...anyways a whooping $540.00 just to renew the card that includes a biometrics charge $85 for fingerprints....like really...I thought they never changed?.....they open at 8am....
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
well the number the nice fella gave me was a dead end...ONLY if you know the persons ext does one get thru...no live person..ended up calling National Call center...and they could only refer me to a pay for hire outside consultant to help fill out the App....gee whiz...NOT user friendly...no wonder people stay illegal! LOL
......................................................................................................................................................................................
apparently an agent will call or write with a detailed report of what is needed and/or I need an in office interview...which would be a 500 mile drive....Bison to St Paul...closest CIS office.

My buddy Jason Currie is a immigration lawyer in Ontario. His email is
[email protected]. I'm sure he'd assist you over the phone or in an email. Tell em Sharrah sent ya.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
bring this forward:

My buddy Jason Currie is a immigration lawyer in Ontario. His email is
[email protected]. I'm sure he'd assist you over the phone or in an email. Tell em Sharrah sent ya.

Thank you

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
bring this forward:

That's a lot of Walmart pennies. Better stay out. Harder to find ya.