Team Looking for Cargo Van/Sprinter work OTR

Bronx23

New Recruit
Driver
Hey how's it going, my buddy and I would like to drive for a company. We would like to drive the Cargo Van/Sprinters across the states. We can be on the road for 3 weeks out of the month. Looking for heavy miles and good pay. We drive hard, the van never stops unless it's for fuel. We are located out in Illinois, looking to start ASAP. Again, we're looking for TEAM WORK. We both have experience in the field. If you're looking for a couple of hard working guys that won't give you any problems, by all means let me know. Thank You.

P.S. I hope this is the right place for the thread if not, my apologies.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey how's it going, my buddy and I would like to drive for a company. We would like to drive the Cargo Van/Sprinters across the states. We can be on the road for 3 weeks out of the month. Looking for heavy miles and good pay. We drive hard, the van never stops unless it's for fuel. We are located out in Illinois, looking to start ASAP. Again, we're looking for TEAM WORK. We both have experience in the field. If you're looking for a couple of hard working guys that won't give you any problems, by all means let me know. Thank You.

For better results, you should post this in the free classifieds section.

https://www.expeditersonline.com/classifieds/

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Many folks have great intentions but neglect to study the industry and truly understand how it works.

You are a nice Turtle. :)

Reactions: Grizzly and Turtle

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hard workers? Wanna put in the effort? Spend at least 2 hrs a day for the next 14 days reading this forum. Read as many posts as you can.

I'm starting to get weary of brand new members that state they're hard workers but can't exert the effort to do the necessary research.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm starting to get weary of brand new members that state they're hard workers but can't exert the effort to do the necessary research.
Well, they already know it. At least they think they do. "We both have experience in the field."

Unfortunately, everything about their thread title and post screams OTR General Trucking, not expediting. They have a rude awakening coming when they find out expediting is, like, toootally different from general trucking.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Seriously Bronx23, I am not sorry I got into this a couple years ago but it is not easy to make a living in a van now. If you don't own your own van it is twice as difficult. Think long and hard

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch