March 2017 this and that.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone. Glad to see all seem to be doing ok (caught up on reading my posts yesterday)

I'm still in my driveway waiting for insurance. Going from Northbridge (who I am with) to Northbridge (who I'm "going to" lol). Warning to Canadians, its even worse than last year. Long delays for a response since most companies have pulled out of cross border...if you like your policy, don't cancel

Have an emergency fund of course...kinda got bored and burned thru $1700 of it on Sprinter parts...I'm awaiting my new Bilstein suspension and complete underhood engine wiring harness...got my filters for next 100k too and a few odds and ends like a wiper arm and aux coolant pump for the Espar/xtra summer flow

Hoping to be back out soon.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hello everyone. Glad to see all seem to be doing ok (caught up on reading my posts yesterday)

I'm still in my driveway waiting for insurance. Going from Northbridge (who I am with) to Northbridge (who I'm "going to" lol). Warning to Canadians, its even worse than last year. Long delays for a response since most companies have pulled out of cross border...if you like your policy, don't cancel

Have an emergency fund of course...kinda got bored and burned thru $1700 of it on Sprinter parts...I'm awaiting my new Bilstein suspension and complete underhood engine wiring harness...got my filters for next 100k too and a few odds and ends like a wiper arm and aux coolant pump for the Espar/xtra summer flow

Hoping to be back out soon.
Why is it that sprinter owners always buy parts when they're sitting? It boggles this woman's budget thinking., lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why is it that sprinter owners always buy parts when they're sitting? It boggles this woman's budget thinking., lol

Kind of hard to buy a part when you are flying 85mph in the middle of nowhere.
85 might just be a little blooted in a sprinter unless someone has boosted the ECM...LOL...my 05 top speed is 81..tho I've never even been close to that...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
whats with a booster heater? what for?
You don't have the Espar by the left headlight? The pump in mine is dead. It was on my list but I just froze to death instead

BTW my sprinter doesn't seem to have that speed limiter...
nope didn't come with that toy.....I bought mine separate....

BTW.... 81 mph is factory settings...BUT I met someone years ago the had his ECM to reprogram to full speed....why I have no clue....there is NO need for even 80..IMO....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
there is NO need for even 80..IMO....
I agree. Except TX and maybe Montana?
Never..not ever.... I go the same speed no matter what is posted....with rates being in the garbage level your only recourse to make money is in your hands or should I say your feet...if you want to burn away 20-30 dollars more then me in fuel be my guest...but thats your money...don't whine about your cash shortfalls when your pissin it out the tailpipe.....IMO of course....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Never..not ever.... I go the same speed no matter what is posted....with rates being in the garbage level your only recourse to make money is in your hands or should I say your feet...if you want to burn away 20-30 dollars more then me in fuel be my guest...but thats your money...don't whine about your cash shortfalls when your pissin it out the tailpipe.....IMO of course....
Hey honey .. you left the kitchen light on! lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey honey .. you left the kitchen light on! lol
but its an LED.....LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nope didn't come with that toy.....I bought mine separate....

BTW.... 81 mph is factory settings...BUT I met someone years ago the had his ECM to reprogram to full speed....why I have no clue....there is NO need for even 80..IMO....
After getting 15mpg (Sprinter) at 75mph last time in Texas, I'll pass on the higher speeds.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app