Phones Verizon unlimited data plan starts tomorrow

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Throttle after 22 gig if there is congestion. $125 a month. Heck if I am paying that much.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
T-Mobile does same thing but it's not necessarily throttled to a set speed I've never felt it. Where'd you get $125?

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
T-Mobile does same thing but it's not necessarily throttled to a set speed I've never felt it. Where'd you get $125?
I looked quicly, but I believe I saw 80 for unlimited data and 45 for one line with unlimited talk and text. Might be wrong.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I looked quicly, but I believe I saw 80 for unlimited data and 45 for one line with unlimited talk and text. Might be wrong.
Easy to confuse. It's $80 for a single line (autopay required), and if you have 4 lines at home, like with a family plan, it's $45 per line (so, $180 a month for 4 lines).

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Easy to confuse. It's $80 for a single line (autopay required), and if you have 4 lines at home, like with a family plan, it's $45 per line (so, $180 a month for 4 lines).
Well, I have to look again then. It might be worth it after all. Did I read correctly a while ago on here that load one contractors get some discount on Verizon? How much is it and how do you get it?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I have to look again then. It might be worth it after all. Did I read correctly a while ago on here that load one contractors get some discount on Verizon? How much is it and how do you get it?

Don't know about a Load One discount, but there was the have a job, get a % of data plans. OVM had it. Don't know if it's still active or if it will change with unlimited.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Unless it has changed, the last i knew Load 1 was Sprint and i think there is a discount !!!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's a lot of pressure on these carriers to match or better the other's (hence Verizon finally coming on board). The plan might end at some point for new subscribers but now that there's really no contracts consumers will go to what works for them.
I'm currently with TMobile and happy but in no way am I tied to them. Unlocked phones forever!

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I jumped on it. $15 more a month for me with unlimited. Hell YES!

a31e46d716a3d55eb8edc605d667a955.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I might check it out. I got 18G and dont even come close. I use like 5G a month on a average. As I always say, it's better to have to much than not enough!

Reactions: RoadTime

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heck, I am paying $190 for 3 lines with 20gigs right now with Verizon.
I'll definitely look into it.