Classic Movie Saturday

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We red-boxed "The Accountant" last night. Turned it off after 10 minutes. Bad!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We red-boxed "The Accountant" last night. Turned it off after 10 minutes. Bad!

Saw a preview for it when I red-boxed Sully for my freebie tonight. Looked interesting maybe more the 10 mins is needed

BTW, loved Sully

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With temperatures reported to reach a steamy 65 today, we have decided to cancel Classic Movie Saturday for this week so we can enjoy the great outdoors.

Maybe a bucket of fried chicken and sides to picnic on?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With temperatures reported to reach a steamy 65 today, we have decided to cancel Classic Movie Saturday for this week so we can enjoy the great outdoors.

Maybe a bucket of fried chicken and sides to picnic on?
Scared me for a minute ... thought you was going to start a fire outside and grill some Split Hotdogs ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You could record The Music Man and Mutiny on the Bounty later to watch at another time and if you stretch it a little you could also record North by Northwest in the wee hours tomorrow.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After breakfast we will get settled in for Classic Movie Saturday. Just have to make our choices.

The only thing it won't be is watching a giraffe giving birth. :D

Reactions: Moot and RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's a chilly morning here at the Pile of Rags, a perfect day for Classic movies....

We have chosen, just because, to make today a Disney day. So many to choose from.....

Included in our schedule will be:

From 1949... The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad,
1963.. The Sword in the Stone, and others to be chosen yet.

But, to start, we will begin with...... from 1940.... Fantasia.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On today's episode of Classic Movie Saturday, we are enjoying the works of Dean Martin.

We started with... from 1959 Rio Bravo, then we decided on from 1965 The Sons of Katie Elder.

Lastly, just for a change of pace, Jerry Lewis will join Dean in the comedy classic from 1956 Pardners.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
On today's episode of Classic Movie Saturday, we are enjoying the works of Dean Martin.

We started with... from 1959 Rio Bravo, then we decided on from 1965 The Sons of Katie Elder.

Lastly, just for a change of pace, Jerry Lewis will join Dean in the comedy classic from 1956 Pardners.
Love Rio. Wasn't Ricky Nelson in it too?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Love Rio. Wasn't Ricky Nelson in it too?

He sure was. He played Colorado Ryan.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well boys and girls, it's that time .... yes Classic Movie Saturday is upon us.

Our choices for today have not yet been decided, but they will be from the studios of Walt Disney.

We're such children when it comes to Disney.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well boys and girls, it's that time .... yes Classic Movie Saturday is upon us.

Our choices for today have not yet been decided, but they will be from the studios of Walt Disney.

We're such children when it comes to Disney.
No Movies for this Road Dog today ... watched The Sandlot with Grandson last time home ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Classic Movie Saturday has been cancelled for this week. I'm not feeling very well today and didn't sleep very good. I'm afraid I might fall asleep during the movies. Don't want this happening. Can't waste a good movie.

Guess I'll hang out on EO, and also play some Words with Friends.

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK now all you classic movie aficionados. Ragmama and I have decided to switch gears this week and watch the worst movies we can find. Help me Out!

What are some of the worst movies you have ever seen? Doesn't matter the genre.

I'm starting today's viewing with ....The Three Stooges in Orbit from 1962

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Did not have an answer until just now. Mrs. worn out and I just saw a new movie called "rough night" It is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life thank goodness we had a gift certificate. Supposed to be a comedy but I sat through the whole thing and never even got a grin on my face

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app