Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day #8 of my self imposed banishment to Texas...Loads the last few days just too long for this ole fart to handle...so hence I sit...so goes the way of expedite....when its hot its hot and when its not its not....:)

When it's tied up, it's tied up! You are free to move about.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
exactly what I am doing buddy..I am NOT stuck..;)

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So got the starter out (hour to figure out what tools and 20 minutes to remove) some cheap off brand thing ive never seen before, everything was fine save for the gear wheel separated from the shaft and rides free instead of turning with it. Napa 's delivering around 2 ish straight to the truck, unfortunately my backhaul wasn't willing to chance me being late...

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So got the starter out (hour to figure out what tools and 20 minutes to remove) some cheap off brand thing ive never seen before, everything was fine save for the gear wheel separated from the shaft and rides free instead of turning with it. Napa 's delivering around 2 ish straight to the truck, unfortunately my backhaul wasn't willing to chance me being late...

You got NAPA to deliver?? Nice they won't do it here.

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

You got NAPA to deliver?? Nice they won't do it here.

Lost in Space.
He is New York I believe

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load was a bust, this shipper was looking for a certain carrier, wasen't us. Denied pickup, load sat. Our carrier treated us fair, about 15% less then if loaded. Now west of D/FW with 300 more miles on the odometer:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load was a bust, this shipper was looking for a certain carrier, wasen't us. Denied pickup, load sat. Our carrier treated us fair, about 15% less then if loaded. Now west of D/FW with 300 more miles on the odometer:
that is tough for you guys...but on a business note...too bad more would not do the same thing....all this brokering out over and over again does nothing to help us out...